Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

The Ultimate Team Tournament (2v2) 2015!

<<

Ultimate Team Tour

Bowman

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 11 Jun 2015, 16:17

Re: The Ultimate Team Tournament (2v2) 2015!

Hello all,
It's sad to see the tournament hasn't made any progress since my last message.
We are still stuck in the loser's ladder semi-final because those games unfortunately haven't been played yet.
It's hard for me to really contact the remaining teams since I haven't acces to my computer for a while. Therefore it's probably my fault that those games haven't been played.
You can see that the interest from the participants has decreased now the organiser isn't around anymore.
So I want to ask you, do you still want to see this tournament getting finished?
I can imagine most of you are a bit pissed of and angry at me that I left the game while the tournament is still going on.
Nevertheless I quitted the game it doesn't mean I stopped with the organisation.
From my side I want to finish this tournament and will still be focused updating the tournament table.
But it's up to you, if you guys want to go on, I will as well, so let me please now if you as participant are still willing to continue.
In case the participants won't read this, could someone who does read my post ask them to reply here? You would really help me a lot :)
It's sad it might end like this... Most of you didn't have any hope at the start about the tournament getting succesfull, so knowing that I believe I still did a great job making this tournament work at the start even though It looks like the tournament will be a faillure.
Thanks in advance for letting me know if you want to continue :)
GLHF
Siem (Ultimate Team Tournament)
<<

Tiank

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 11 Jun 2015, 19:36

it's probably my fault that those games haven't been played
No, it's players' fault, not yours. It's another tournament where players stop caring about games, about competition, but what's the worst of all, they stop caring about tournament's organizer. It's really sad. And I won't ever believe "I don't have time for game" excuse. Yes, I understand that there are other responsiblities, school, university, work, family, friends, sport, hobbies. But come on, 2 hours within 2 weeks/month for ONE game, is it really that hard to manage time for something like that? No it's not. Again, it's about players who stop caring about some other player great activity, great initiative.

Don't worry Siem, you did your best, tourney was really good.

I would like to see that tourney finished, but honestly, I doubt it will happen.
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

Kamykos

Pikeman

Post 11 Jun 2015, 19:39

Hey! We are playing our game right now. :) Lets make this tournament successfull guys.
<<

vovets1

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 11 Jun 2015, 19:46

In 80% of failed KaM tour organizers are not blamed. Only players, who lost motivation to play, or who just abandoned playing KaM.
<<

kocsis1david

Crossbowman

Post 11 Jun 2015, 20:05

I didn't like the too long road from the loosers round back to the winners semi final. Even if the games had been played in time, the team of Vip pff would have been wainting for a long time and as a result everyone waits for the loosers to finish.
<<

ZOLTAN__

Serf

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 15 Jun 2015, 21:43

come on guys only a couple of matches are left
lets not break down at the end

Xojo and VIP team really wantS to win the tournament
lets give them the chance to make it happen
<<

Ultimate Team Tour

Bowman

Post 01 Jul 2015, 19:39

Hey guys,

I haven't seen any more game results last weeks.
So I want to ask you once again if you want to finish this tournament still...?
For me it's not a problem when the last game of this round will be played I will update the tourtable and continue with organising the last games of the tournament.
But I have no idea if anyone cares anymore about the tournament?
Rutger (aka KamRemakeFan) has been really kind by asking the remaing players about their games because I am not active anymore in the game.
Thanks a lot Rutger for doing that, but hearing the result of his chats with the participants I don't really feel like you care anymore.
Could participants and others who have been in touch with this tour answer of the question of continuing the tour,
It would be really helpfull for me to know.
Have fun in KaM guys and enjoy your holidays :)

Siem (Ultimate Tournament Tour)
<<

Lexus

Laborer

Post 07 Jul 2015, 13:31

Me and Hargon dont have problem to finish the tour. We are waiting for results in other match so we know who we are up against
<<

Lexus

Laborer

Post 07 Jul 2015, 19:03

Me and Hargon dont have problem to finish the tour. We are waiting for results in other match so we know who we are up against
<<

sado1

Council Member

Post 08 Jul 2015, 09:39

TRB said long time ago that Don Artie has quit KaM, and that he doesn't want to find a replacement. Funnily enough, from what I know Don Artie is back playing while TRB isn't (correct me if I'm wrong). Contact either of them because at that point I'm not even sure there is any will to play on their side, which would mean you need to play against Mexi and Destah.
<<

Ultimate Team Tour

Bowman

Post 05 Aug 2015, 10:13

Hi all!,

As you all know we are still stuck at the same stage of the tournament because of 1 game which hasn't been played.
Unfortunately I am afraid that this game won't be played at all.
Because of this I am forced to make one of the teams progress in the tournament without playing.
The game which had to be played was the game between TheRagingBullet & DonArtie vs Mex T & Destah
I've looked how much effort each team did to play their game to decide which of them go through to the next round.
The result of this is that I made Mex T & Destah progress in the tournament.

So finally this round is finished and we now almost reached the final stage of the tournament.

GAME TO BE PLAYED!:

LOSER'S BRACKET FINAL!
Lexus & Hargon vs Mex T & Destah

Which of these teams will advance? Which of these 2 will reach the actual Semi-Finals? :D
I wish both of the teams a lot of luck and let the best team win! :)

* Tournament Table has been updated.
** I hope the tournament will continue fluently now, there has been a long time without playing, but looking at your posts I can see you still want to try to finish this :)

GLHF :) (Have a nice holiday ;))

The Ultimate Team Tour

ps: I recently mentioned that I would leave KaM or take a long brake from it. I have been away for a couple of months now (2?3?) and I still don't know what I will do. Perhaps I will rejoin the game soon for a short amount of time now I have summer holidays. It's not that I don't like KaM anymore it's just that I am occupied with a lot of other things in my life.
So if I come back soon idk for how long it will be and how often I'll be there :)

Return to “Tournaments”