Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

The Ultimate Team Tournament (2v2) 2015!

<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 18 Mar 2015, 01:56

Re: The Ultimate Team Tournament (2v2) 2015!

Change,

Tiank took the spot of firefighter, because he isn't able to play

Hope you are all fine with this. :)
Yes, I wanted Tiank and Pauline play together. They make a nice couple. :D
KaM Skill Level: Jeronimo
<<

firefighter

Serf

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 18 Mar 2015, 12:49

I have to immmediately replace myself by other player because i cant play in tournament. Ladypauline wants to play so make her ablr to play with other player .
<<

mandos

Farmer

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 18 Mar 2015, 14:18

guys ... hi all , first is it possible to watch the tournment ? like spec or live ?! second ok no second just the first
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 18 Mar 2015, 14:43

guys ... hi all , first is it possible to watch the tournment ? like spec or live ?! second ok no second just the first
as long as they have time, a few people have been assigned to livestream games.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

Ultimate Team Tour

Bowman

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 18 Mar 2015, 19:31

Hello all,

We needed another replacement team for Markyz and Tanglee, they haven't been online since they registered for this tournament.

Nibo and Killionaire tried to contact them but without any succes.

Why do I write this here? Well because I just got a message of Tibi & Boby who really wants to replace them, and since we (atleast I) know that we can trust them, have let them repalce the team of Dropex and Timbrle.

So in short: Markyz & Tanglee -----> Tibi & Boby

They are making contact with there opponents (Killionaire and Nibo) as fast as possible. :)

GL all! (and don't forget to play in time!)

The Ultimate Team Tour
Last edited by Ultimate Team Tour on 18 Mar 2015, 19:36, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Kamykos

Pikeman

Post 18 Mar 2015, 19:35

Sorry, but didn't you mean Kamykos and Woloszek? :D
<<

Ultimate Team Tour

Bowman

Post 18 Mar 2015, 19:36

Srry i made a mistake with the teamnames :)

Look again at the post i edited it! :)
<<

Nibo The Destroyer

Barbarian

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 18 Mar 2015, 21:31

Thnx

ive send an email back to Tibi... Probably gonna play friday. I just need to ask killionaire if he is available too on friday..
Et ego vici
<<

Kamykos

Pikeman

Post 20 Mar 2015, 09:29

Still no response from Dropex's team :(
If there is some reserve team left maybe we can play at weekend? Organisators, what do you think? :P
I will ask my teammate if he can cancel his gay party so we can play it asap.
<<

Nibo The Destroyer

Barbarian

Post 20 Mar 2015, 12:15

Tibi and Boby vs Killionaire and Nibo

We are probably playing sunday eveneing/night because everybody is busy today and tomorow.

Hope that is okay?
Et ego vici
<<

Ultimate Team Tour

Bowman

Post 20 Mar 2015, 14:10

@Nibo Yes you can play this weekend, you are not the only team which asked me to (possibly) play this weekend. The thing is, the deadline was said on today 23:59, so actually you aren't allowed to play later, but I think and I think you all would agree, it's better to still let you play your game this weekend for the tournament itself, because otherwise there will be to many teams progressing to the next round without playing.
This does mean though that you will have less time to play your next game in either winner's round 2 or loser's round1, since the next round starts tomorrow and you probably won't have played your game before the start of it.
But ok all in short, you can play your game this weekend, but try to do it as fast as possible please!

@Kamykos Unfortunately there are no reserve teams left, which means that if your opponents don't play/contact you today, the only thing I can do is give you the auto win, and disqualify your opponents from the tournament

One more thing, as I already mentioned a bit there's another game besides Nibo who asked me to play this weekend (if they aren't able to play today).
The teams of this game are Rutger & FuuN (who replaced Vatrix) vs Sado & Authentic. Both teams had personal problems with planning there game, but since they both tried hard to organize there game I gave them permission to play there game this weekend (so after the official deadline).
This doesn't mean the second round of the tournament doesn't start tomorrow, it only means that they will have less time to play there next round since they have to play there first game still.

GL in the rest of the tournament,

The Ultimate Team Tour
<<

kocsis1david

Crossbowman

Post 20 Mar 2015, 15:13

I've sent pm to Hargon, but there's still no aswer. I didn't find Lexus on the forum.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 20 Mar 2015, 15:16

If you don't mind my intervening here, I did see Lexus on Teamspeak a few days ago. He's trying at least ;)
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

kocsis1david

Crossbowman

Post 20 Mar 2015, 15:22

It would be better if he sent message here, because being online on TS at the same time has little chance.
<<

Ultimate Team Tour

Bowman

Post 21 Mar 2015, 00:35

Ok, the first round is good as finished.

We had some nice games, but also some games which haven't been played at all, so here is an overview of what will happen in the following days/weeks.

Winner's Bracket Second Round:

A. Mex T & Destah vs TRB & Don Artie
B. Airo & Ahmed vs Romek & Koczis 12
C. *
D. Launger & Bo_co vs Rom & Witek
E. Vip pff & Xojledall vs
F. Kamykos & Woloszek vs David & Gentor (both team haven't won their first game, but atleast they tried hard to organise it, the opponents from David & Gentor go to the loser's bracket, because I know they will search contact with their next oppoents, while I had to disqualify the opponents from Kamykos and Woloszek because they haven't answered on any form of making contact)

*= Because of Personal problems from the 4 teams (from games 5 and 6) playing for this slot, I gave them the chance to still play their game of round one, until this Sunday 23:59. Normally I didn't want to do this, but all teams had good reason's for it, and to be honest, everyone would prefer to see these games been played :) (However if they don't play before the end of Sunday, there won't be any other possibility to play and they will automatically lose their game(s))

Loser's First Round:

1. Thunder & Boci vs Lexus & Hargon
2. **
3. The Architect & OHO vs
4. BigKrolik & Janek vs Red & Blackbull
5. * vs Siem & Jero
6.* vs Lady & Tiank

*= These teams aren't sure of there spot here since I mentioned that their games will be played this weekend.
**= Guyderains and Casimir normally had to play against the loser's from game 11, however because this team is disqualified and we don't have any replacement teams left, they are a kind of "Lucky Team" who automatically advance to Loser's Round 2

I know the start wasn't the best of the tournament, but I am sure that the tournament will go better from now on, since almost all troll teams were either disqualified, replaced or eliminated, so it can only go better from now on :)

I wish everyone goodluck in the next rounds, and here are the new deadlines:

WINNER'S SECOND ROUND: MONDAY 31/3/15 23:59
LOSER'S BRACKET: SATURDAY 29/3/15 23:59

The reason why the Winner's bracket players have more time, is because the winner's bracket way to the final is shorter than the loser's bracket's way, by doing it like this I hope that at the semi-finals, the winner's bracket semi-finalists don't have to wait to long because they have to wait for the winner of the loser's bracket.

I hope it's all clear now, questions can as always be asked by sending a PM

GLHF in you tournament games!

The Ultimate Team Tour

ps: Tournament Table has been updated as well!
Last edited by Ultimate Team Tour on 21 Mar 2015, 19:44, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Tournaments”