I am glad to introduce you a new tournament!
THE ULTIMATE TEAM TOURNAMENT 2015
- It’s going to be a 2 vs 2 knock out building tournament. (double elimination system)
- The amount of participating teams will be 16 ( if we don’t get enough players or to many I will rethink this decision).
- The maps which are used in this tournament will be chosen by an elimination system. *
- The available locations on the maps will be chosen by an locations choosing system. **
How will the games be played?
All games are best of 1, apart from the big final, which is best of 3!
Game speed and the amount of peacetime:
The game speed will be x1 before pt and x1 after pt. The amount of peacetime will be 60 min in every game
NOTE: These rules may NOT be changed in any cases!
- Across The Desert: (2,6 vs 4,5).
- Defending The Homeland: (4,5 vs 2,3).
- Eruption: (1,2 vs 5,6) or (1,4 vs 3,6).
- Golden Cliffs: (1,2 vs 4,6) (1,3 vs 2,5) (1,4 vs 2,6) or (3,4 vs 5,6).
- Rebound: (4,5 vs 1,2) (1,6 vs 2,3) or (5,6 vs 3,4).
- Shadow Realm: (2,3 vs 4,5) or (1,2 vs 4,5).
- Wilderness: (top vs bot).
Requirements for the participants to sign in:
- KaM Remake version r6720 (public version).
- An account on this site (knightsandmerchants.net).
- It would be very nice if you have TeamSpeak (not required).
- You can sign in by making a comment, make it clear for me if you want to participate and write down the 2 names of the players who would like to participate. (you can make a "teamname", but this is not necessarily needed)
Posting the results:
- The results have to be posted on the topic “ THE ULTIMATE TEAM TOURNAMENT 2V2 RESULTS”.
- The results have to be posted by the winning team.
What must be in your post of the results:
- A screenshot of the statistics****.
- A screenshot of the minichat in the Remake which says “… was defeated” form both your opponents.
- A replay of the game.
- You have to write your post like this: Team .. vs Team .., Team .. won.
- Scouting your enemy’s (with builders) before the end of pt is not allowed .
- Scouting your teammate (with builders) before the end of pt is allowed.
- You are not allowed to build towers in the range of enemy buildings.
- You have to be online at least 2 times per week on this forum during the tournament. (for news and information about the tournament)
- The teams have to contact to decide when they play their games against each other.
NOTE: Make sure you do this fast after the draw, because you have to play your games in time.
- If someone lost connection while you’re in a game, you have to wait 5 min for him to rehost.
- If someone loses connection and doesn’t comeback the players from the other team will win the game.
- If one of the teams isn't able to play there game in time they will lose their game automatically.
- If there is a team not answering to your messages for a date to play, sent me a PM here and I will contact them.
- Every team may have 1 person as a “reserve”, this person may only play instead of one of the team players if he isn't playing in the tournament yet.
NOTE: This player has to be added at your team before the end of the sign up period, and has to make a comment here below about it.
- Spectating is not allowed in any of the tournament games.
- if a team broke the tournament rules they lose their game immediately and the organizers will decide if there will be further punishments.
- The winning team of the tournament will be rewarded with the title: “Best KaM duo” of 2015!
- At the end of the tournament there will be given some “hidden” rewards by the organizers for the participants.
- At the end of the tournament everyone will be thanked for participating!
Other things about the tournament:
- The draw of the tournament will be streamed on my twitch account: Siem181198, the date of the drawing will be given soon.
- Questions, comments and problems can be reported at: email@example.com or write me a pm here on the forum!
- Deadlines of rounds will be given after the draw.
- If someone wants to help with the organisation send a pm to me as well! ( I am doing this alone atm, it would be nice if someone could help me with some small things of the tournament).
- The organizers may change/ add some rules while the tournament is playing if it's really needed.
* = Every team will get a registration number (first team to sign in =1, second team =2, etc) the team witch lowest number may start with banning a map, then the other team, until one map is left.
Team 2 plays vs Team 8, Team 2 starts with banning the first map followed by the other team until one map is left.
** = The team with the highest registration number may choose the 4 location where there will be played on.
Example: The map which is left is Golden Cliffs, Team 2 started banning the maps so Team 8 can choose the locations on which will be played. (no banning system).
NOTE: If a map has only 1 possibility to be played, for example Wilderness (top vs bot), the team with the highest team number may immediately choose the 2 locations they want, otherwise it would be unfair.
*** = The Team with the lowest number may choose which 2 locations they want from the 4 locations which the other team chose where on will be played.
Example: The map which is left from the banning is Golden Cliffs, Team 8 chose to play 3,4 vs 5,6, now Team 2 may choose on which 2 of these they wish to play.
**** = you can make a screenshot in KaM by using F11 – Debug- Print screen.
Now you can find your screenshot(s) in your KaM folder (screenshots), you can upload them here on the forum by making a comment - add an attachment – choose the right file.
I hope this to be a new successful tournament like the “Powah tournament” in 2012, I hope to see some nice gameplay and tactics in this tournament!
Thank you for participating!
The Ultimate Team Tournament (Siem)
Time to sign in: from 16/2/2015 00:00 until 9/3/2015 00:00
1. Siem & Jeronimo
2. Gentor & David
3. BigKrolik & Janek
4. Mexican T & Destah
5. Launger & Bo_co + RG (reserve player)
6. Skeletor & Sreba
7. Vatrix & Rutger
8. Rom & Witekpolska
9. Sado & Authentic
10. Airo & Ahmed
11. Romek & Koczis12
12. Redbull & Blackbull
13. Lor3on & Osveta
14. Tanglee & Markyz
15. LadyPauline & Firefighter
16. Lexus & Hargon
17. Boci & Thunder
18. Don artie & TheRagingBullet
19. DropeX & Timbrle
20. Killionaire & Nibo
21. Guyderains & Casimir
22. Kamykos & Woloszek
23. VIP pff & XoJloDeLL + Zoltan (reserve player)
24. The Architect & OHO
Tournament table link: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1m6- ... sp=sharing
Or look at the picture here below