Re: Winter Tournament 2v2

Through to the last 16 :D
<<

wintertournament

Recruit

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 25 Feb 2014, 22:14

Chinese team has been replaced by TianK and LadyPauline. We will send their contact info to everyone in their group as soon as possible.
<<

wintertournament

Recruit

Post 27 Feb 2014, 21:53

We regret to announce that Florek and Mulberry have decided to stop participating in the tournament. We want to thank them for joining our tournament and playing one tournament game before they had to quit. It is a loss of one of the best teams around, that's for sure. There will probably be no further replacements, so the group has 3 teams only from now on. Two teams still advance.

Players from group E (ToFu, ЛАЛАЛАЛАЛАЛА, LaG, B&W Team) - please check your forum private messages.
<<

wintertournament

Recruit

Post 03 Mar 2014, 18:48

Deadline
10 March 23.59 CET
Only 7 days left! Not much matches in last days I hope you didnt forget about tournament guys. Matches that still have not been played:
  Code:
Group A: Luki, Kamykos vs Janek, Cudi Group B: Pawel95, Weekend vs Dicsoupcan, Jeronimo Killer, Rutger vs Rolig, Hund Pawel95, Weekend vs Rolig, Hund Group C: Rom, Wosiek vs Zaamoot, Arieee Group D: Lexus, Hargon vs Madgamer, Mexican T Madgamer, Mexican T vs Sado, Authentic Group E (only 2 matches played!) To, Fu vs Nacht, Destah To, Fu vs TianK, Lady Pauline To, Fu vs Browaar, Woloszek Nacht, Destah vs TianK, Lady Pauline Group F: Witekpolska, Thor vs Aldaron, Oky Bo Group G: Koczis12, BludMaster vs Romek, RG Abu Bakker, Zeeppie-Tim vs Mexican B, Don Artie
Write in this topic viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2061 date when you will play or at least inform us via pm or on teamspeak.
<<

wintertournament

Recruit

Post 10 Mar 2014, 17:43

Team Nacht and Destah went off from tournament, becuase Nacht do not have access to internet. Also as everyone should know today is deadline. Every team that cant play his game today (because opponent is not answering or something) have to write to us with reason why they were not able to play. If any team will not write to us both will get WO and no points of course.
Also some teams from places 3 and 4 in group were writing to me that their matches are anyway not important. Thats why i want to remind:
Places 3 and 4 from groups will still play in tournament
Teams from this places will play in Loser Ladder (everything is in rules).
<<

Killer!!

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 10 Mar 2014, 17:48

When does everyone get to know who will be their opponent in the tournament phase?
Do you want to play with/against me? Just write me a PM :D
<<

wintertournament

Recruit

Post 10 Mar 2014, 18:16

There will be draw: Places 1. with 2.(winner ladder) and places 3. with 4.(loser ladder). We will write about that more soon (date of draw etc).
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 10 Mar 2014, 21:28

Longest game on tournament so far... everyone knows what happens in lategame. GG guys.
Yeah, more than 100 weapons not used because I had no gold and traded them. Also it looks like you had your best/the best loc but no talk out of, so GG do such an army a 2nd time in your life, also when I am in your team maybe, thank you.
and if you care, ask Pawel95
And what´s your problem man? You are happy because you finally a game against me ? Congratz dude :rolleyes:
<<

wintertournament

Recruit

Post 11 Mar 2014, 00:27

We really didn't want to extend the deadlines, but due to the fact that we promised an entire month, but there were "only" 28 days for the games, we are giving you 3 more days to play! The group stage ends 13th March.

Note: all the games should be played. Especially important is to play the games that decide about the first (group E) and third (C, F, G), read about why in the next paragraph. If there are problems with some teams being hard to communicate with, we want to know it. Feel free to PM us and complain, if someone is reluctant to play - this will make our eventual decision about a walkover a bit easier.

Also, due to the fact that we have 14 teams from first and second places, and we need 2 more to make a nice ladder, we're going to draw additional 2 teams from third places! We will pick 2 random teams from 5 groups (group A and E had 3 teams, so we're not gonna allow them to have a chance - it makes no sense to let someone who lost all their games play in the next round...). Also, teams from first places will play against second places in 1/8th (one random second place will be treated as first).
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 11 Mar 2014, 06:32

Longest game on tournament so far... everyone knows what happens in lategame. GG guys.
Yeah, more than 100 weapons not used because I had no gold and traded them. Also it looks like you had your best/the best loc but no talk out of, so GG do such an army a 2nd time in your life, also when I am in your team maybe, thank you.
and if you care, ask Pawel95
And what´s your problem man? You are happy because you finally a game against me ? Congratz dude :rolleyes:
Don't listen to me.. I was doing a little innocent provokation. :)
Is not that I was boasting, but wanted to give my teamname a funny use.
We all traded weapons for gold chests as far as I know.
KaM Skill Level: Jeronimo
<<

wintertournament

Recruit

Post 12 Mar 2014, 21:48

Teams that didn't play their last games yet, and what I know about their activity:
-Döner vs rolig hund [RH] - due to the fact that rolig hund already postponed the game couple of times, Döner might have a free win if the game isn't played tomorrow.
-a2 vs B2B - no contact
-ToFu vs B&W Team - ToFu agreed for a walkover.
-chetki patsani vs AlBo - no contact
-Brew Crew vs XbołMejkers - possible technical defeat in favor of Brew Crew
-DMU vs Mexican art - Mexican art is unable to contact DMU, possible technical defeat in favor of Mexican art

Note: if nothing changes, then 2 teams from third places that will advance, will be drawn from the teams from third places that played their games. The plan was to not draw from teams from 3-team groups, but since the other groups don't play their games, it will be fair to allow those that at least played all what they could. (Also, let this be our thank you to TianK and LadyPauline for playing their 2 games in a couple of days, when we needed a replacement team)
<<

rom

Woodcutter

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 13 Mar 2014, 09:20

Hi, I cant communicate with B2B. I wrote them two private messages with questions about our timetable. There was no answear.
<<

wintertournament

Recruit

Post 14 Mar 2014, 01:27

Final results of the games that were not played:
-Döner vs rolig hund [RH] - due to the fact that the game is too important for the group results, this game is going to be played after the deadline, and the winning team is going to have less time to play their 1/8th game.
-a2 vs B2B - teams agreed to give a free win to a2.
-ToFu vs B&W Team - teams agreed for a free win for B&W.
-chetki patsani vs AlBo - no contact to both teams. They both end on the fourth place, and are not going to be taken into account when drawing the 2 additional teams for the ladder.
-Brew Crew vs XbołMejkers - teams agreed for a free win for Brew Crew.
-DMU vs Mexican art - after contacting Zaamoot (who knows them) and due to we decided to give a free win for Mexican art

At 14th March evening, we're going to make a drawing, which will determine the next stage pairs. The drawing will be streamed.

As a side note, I wanted to apologize for the lack of streams from the tournament games. It seems that it is near impossible to make streams with delay. We will try to make it up at least a little bit, by making a couple of shoutcasts from the most interesting games of the tournament.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 14 Mar 2014, 02:17

I can commentate this weekend if someone contacts me before hand :) (as long as I am within the rules)
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

wintertournament

Recruit

Post 14 Mar 2014, 19:01

The ladder for both big and small cup is ready. The deadline for the first game is 23rd March (Sunday). Note: teams that have to play against Group B teams 2nd and 3rd, have to wait until their last group game is played (likely to be at Sunday, 16th). If the Group B teams fail to play a game in 1/8th, and no obvious fault of the enemy team happens, their enemy team (not the B group one) advances after 23rd March.

Schedule (same link as before - to access group stage results click on the "group stage" tab at the bottom): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing
Recording of the drawing procedure: http://www.twitch.tv/sado0000001/b/511019286
Big cup ladder: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1qVz ... sp=sharing
Small cup ladder: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1pX_ ... sp=sharing

Return to “Tournaments”