Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

[RULES + REGISTRATION] 1st International Battle Tournament

<<

Jop

Serf

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 13 Sep 2013, 20:09

Re: [RULES + REGISTRATION] 1st International Battle Tourname

is there any known reason why the eastern european amount of player so high? just noticed it.
<<

Bence791

Knight

Post 13 Sep 2013, 20:10

The reason is that Poland is in eastern Europe... :mrgreen:
The Kamper is always taking my colour!

<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 13 Sep 2013, 21:11

is there any known reason why the eastern european amount of player so high? just noticed it.
The reason for that, is what bence just said:
The reason is that Poland is in eastern Europe... :mrgreen:
In germany they say that poland is actualy middle europe but nvm. You should just watch a few migration-graphs about london for example :D

No but seriously. That game was published in countries like poland,germany,czech republic. The Remake has like the biggest amount of players from Poland, maybe because the polish forum is still active(not like the german or dutch one).
<<

Bence791

Knight

Post 14 Sep 2013, 07:11

I meant that 50+% of the registrated players are Polish... Maybe I should have written "Because Poland belongs to eastern Europe"? :D
The Kamper is always taking my colour!

<<

sado1

Council Member

Post 15 Sep 2013, 17:18

http://ubuntuone.com/4UX6CMS4a93QZMnUIhKA6j
The draw is done, here are the first games that will be played. Good luck everyone!
<<

Kirelareus

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 15 Sep 2013, 17:45

Heh. Nice Draw) GL to all teams
R.A - power in unity!
<<

woloszek

Sword Fighter

Post 15 Sep 2013, 20:09

Why you deleted "Unknown Danger"? I dont undesrtand :'( :'( :'(
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 15 Sep 2013, 20:22

How to contact these guys Manuel and Bastian?
We should add the forum accounts of every participant to avoid the misscommunication (that happened with some teams in previous tourney).

@Wolo: I tested the map along with sado and pawel... Is really not worthy.
KaM Skill Level: Jeronimo
<<

woloszek

Sword Fighter

Post 15 Sep 2013, 20:26

How to contact these guys Manuel and Bastian?
We should add the forum accounts of every participant to avoid the misscommunication (that happened with some teams in previous tourney).

@Wolo: I tested the map along with sado and pawel... Is really not worthy.
Because?
<<

woloszek

Sword Fighter

Post 15 Sep 2013, 20:32

and why: *Cursed land (1+4 VS 2+3)??? 1+2 vs 3+4 is the same... sorry but i dont like this organisation... isnt professional ;/
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 15 Sep 2013, 20:43

and why: *Cursed land (1+4 VS 2+3)??? 1+2 vs 3+4 is the same... sorry but i dont like this organisation... isnt professional ;/
Isn´t professional? WTF woloszek? Are you serious? You could normaly ask if it would be possible to have 1+2 vs 3+4 right? Same like why Cross is random and not 1+2 vs 3+4, because we want to have it random!
<<

Kamykos

Pikeman

Post 15 Sep 2013, 20:54

For me unknown danger is ok to play but i understand why you don't want this in tournament. Maps in tournament must be 100% equal for each side to compare who is better the most precisly. Unknown danger is well balanced but not 100% equal.
<<

woloszek

Sword Fighter

Post 15 Sep 2013, 20:57

on polish forum is different information than this... it is professional? Fight to the Cross are also interesting and balanced. Tactical Map it: cleverness, cunning, skill and tactic.
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 15 Sep 2013, 21:07

For me unknown danger is ok to play but i understand why you don't want this in tournament. Maps in tournament must be 100% equal for each side to compare who is better the most precisly. Unknown danger is well balanced but not 100% equal.
Its not 100% balanced! Its a campy map! Camp 20 minutes and the team who will go out first, will loose! AND THAT is completly different to all other maps. Where you can camp and stay bored at cross, where at snow cross,...
The other huge problem is, while camping the top team has a huge advantage with iron only. Seriously. How will the barbarian player rush to the middle when the iron team just blocks the bridges(that are 1-2 tiles wide) and keep shooting on them with my 4 xbows?!
No other tactic map has like 2 tiles entries where you can """"fight"""" on it.

on polish forum is different information than this... it is professional?
Little woloszek. I am not a computer nerd! We have posted at the polish,german,english Forum. I am first not online for 24 hours at day!
When you want to know it exactly(I looked it up at teamspeak): We have finished testing that game at 21:55 ! Sado went offline. He wrote the first post on the polish forum.
I wrote at the german and english forum. You want to tell me I shall call sado now at night and tell Him: "HEY WE HAVE HUGE PROBLEMS. ITS NOT A GOOD INFORMATION!" or what?
Maybe you want to tell me that I can edit posts from sado? That would be an usefull thing :$

Excuse me but the only unprofessional thing i can see, that you can´t read. Here a nice quotation: "Note: This list isn´t the finaly one! We can easily add or delete maps also while the tournament is running!" Same quotation could be found directly UnDeR the list on the polish forum (Now it can´t be found, because the maplist is updated).
So there is no way to call here anything unprofessional. I asked in the beginning topic about minds, what about that or that map?! However we tested a map with 4 people and we found the conclusion that it isn´t worth to include this map.
<<

woloszek

Sword Fighter

Post 15 Sep 2013, 21:22

If someone wants to camp, so this one will still be camped, regardless of locations. I can get a little carried away, and I apologize for that, but it would be nice if you previously gave reason for the changes that you want to enter (this is reason that i can read). If half of the players come from Polish, it would be fitting to write a post. Ok good luck in tournament. :wink:

Return to “Tournaments”