Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

[RULES + REGISTRATION] 1st International Battle Tournament

<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 10 Nov 2013, 22:19

Re: [RULES + REGISTRATION] 1st International Battle Tourname

Pawel: I think that by 'deadline' Luki means 'arranging time and date for the game in advance, instead of sending a message "let's play now" '. Deadline isn't the right word for it obviously. (In tournaments context, deadline is time to play the game if you don't want to get a walkover.)

Smogon: I'm not a mod, but I'm quite sure "fuck off" is treated as an insult, it sounds a bit more serious than if you said it aloud on TS :P

Let's get back to the main problem. (you may have forgotten, but I'm also organizing this tournament :P) There's no way, from my point of view, to decide which side is right in this dispute. So let's cut the unneessary talk and try to resolve the situation. Therefore, I am asking Luki and Wolo to answer here if the time and date given here by Pawel - Tuesday, 19:00 CET - is fine for them. If it isn't, I want the teams to arrange a new date and time, and make a post here about it (both teams need to confirm the time and date, please).

As I have no idea whose fault this is, let me state one thing: the only fair thing to do right now, if nothing changes, would be to disqualify both teams, and announce Mad and Jero as the winners. So, I really advise to do your best to play this game, guys, if you want to stay in the tour. I give myself the right to allow teams to set yet another date, if the first one doesn't work, but I do not promise I will do that.
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 10 Nov 2013, 22:24

Well Sado that date isn´t actual anymore XD Me and Luki finaly got a way to communicate and talk to each other so he said that wolo and he himself has time at Mondays,Wednesdays and Thursdays from "08:00-22:00" o clock.
So a small problem is now that TDL isn´t online. When I will get a final answer tomorrow hopefully from TDL, when he will have time, we plan to play at Monday or Wednesday. I will let Luki fast as possible know when we will play + post here the final date/time so everyone can see it.

Have fun

Pawel95
<<

T*AnTi-V!RuZz

Former Site Admin

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 11 Nov 2013, 10:24

!MODBREAK: All the swearing and insulting and other off-topic crap ends now. If you don't have anything to contribute, stay away from the topic. Anyone swearing/insulting or posting off-topic will be warned and eventually banned. @everyone, but especially Pawel: REPORT a post when things get out of hand, DO NOT respond to those posts. Anyone who has a problem with all this can contact me through PM.

Like I said: off-topic stops now or this topic will be permanently LOCKED.

Thank you.
Topic cleaned.
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 11 Nov 2013, 14:52

Well well well... I am saddened that I am blamed for not being online often enough; it is true I'm not much online in the weekends. However, I have been online almost every other day of the week. Saying that I 'just have to make time' is stupid and nothing more. Even if I have time, how can I play if I'm not home? :rolleyes: Saying things like that shows you know nothing of my situation.
Furthermore, I was told Luki can only play in the weekends. If that's not true, why did we never try to arrange a game during the week before? Pawel and me have been on TeamSpeak a lot; sometimes woloszek was there but most of the time neither of you. It's hard to communicate this way.

So, when do I have time? Today? No. Tomorrow? Yes, even the whole day, but I see that's not an option for you. Wednesday? Yes, until 16-17. Thursday is not certain yet, I will update as soon as possible. But lets try to arrange something on wednesday? Preferably between 12-16, but earlier or a bit later is possible too.
Edit: Just read Pawel's pm; he has time on wednesday from 15 and onwards, so I guess we should appoint on 15-16.
<<

Luki

Lance Carrier

Post 11 Nov 2013, 16:59

We spoke with Pawel and now is clean situation TDL. It was a bit bad understanding with communication. For me dont matter weekend, cause i havent cnstant work days. As i said, bad communication. I didnt know for example, that you havent time on weekends. Sorry mate, if you felt affected. However i was blamed first, which also affect me a bit. I havent TS and lost my pass here, so Wolo was mine voice also:P

Yeah, today and Thursday best for us, but Wednesday also fine. Just need ask wolo for early hours. Tomorrow i will be in work, if something will change, speak with wolo.
Last edited by Luki on 11 Nov 2013, 17:39, edited 1 time in total.
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 11 Nov 2013, 17:33

So Wednesday, 16 o clock please be on Teamspeak(at least woloszek, when luki can´t join) ,ok?

Edit: Just read Pawel's pm; he has time on wednesday from 15 and onwards, so I guess we should appoint on 15-16.
Just not for more confusion: He meant me, not Woloszek (also with the Name Paweł) ;-)

Pawel95
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 13 Nov 2013, 17:15

So finally we managed it to meet you. Then Wolo left and said he had no time, i just thought "ok. we will never play" :mrgreen: After 1 hour he came back and we could finally play. There were nearly nice games in it. The 2nd one was a fast one(we lost too fast) :P but in the last one we could take the win again to our side :-) Thanks for that Halffinal Woloszek and Luki.

Now we have the BIG FINAL with TDL,me VS Madgamer and Jeronimo and "surprise surprise lol" also a game for the 3rd place, I will quote here again the !rulechange! for that 2 big matches, please keep that in mind in baning and playing your games:

SPECIAL RULE FOR THE BIG FINAL + THE FIGHT FOR THE 3rd PLACE :

Instead of baning maps unless you will have 3 final maps, you will ban maps until you will have 5 final maps left!

It will be changed from a "Who wins 2 first" to a "Who wins 3 first"!

So you will play at least 3 games and maximum 5 games!

Why that change? We think that finals need players, that can play on nearly all battle maps of the Remake. So a team won´t be able to play only on 2 maps in the whole tournament :P

NOTE: THIS RULECHANGE IS ONLY FOR THE BIG FINAL + THE FIGHT FOR THE 3rd PLACE

Please try to play your game soon(like until the 24th 11.13). It isn´t a strict deadline because that are the last rounds, however I want to finish that nice tournament, so everyone can focus on things like the building tournament, school/job or just Christmas :-)

Pawel95 and Sado Sadowicz Sadowicki
<<

Kirelareus

Sword Fighter

Post 23 Nov 2013, 17:12

My congrats to Luki and Woloszek with 3-rd place! :)
R.A - power in unity!
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 28 Nov 2013, 22:43

The Ponyriders did it YAAAY :mrgreen: Joking.

The 1st International Battle Tournament finished today at 23.00 o clock after the big Final.

Thank you:

Thank you Sado. You and me wanted after the failed tournament of Zoltan, a good and fast tournament. We had nearly the same ideas and decided to make that Battle Tournament. Thank you for organizing with me that Tournament. Thanks also that you tried to cooperate with the polish forum :mrgreen:

Thank you Bo_Co that you were the ally of "Master Sadowicki" and helped him to get as far, as you two can :)

Thank you Czech guys Extrander and Coffee. I never saw you before in Knights and Merchants and we had some rumours, but as "unknowns" you played every match in time and you showed fair play.

Thank you Boris and Mixons for participating in our tournament and thank you for the feedback that this tournament is "not serious" and just bad Mixons. I tried to do my best, I hope it wasn´t that bad.

Thank you Rom and Obswerwator. You were one of my favourite teams, because I played some 1vs1 against rom and were really surprised about some maneuvers in his game(In positive way :-) ).

Thank you Vovets and Nachtmahr. I thought you would go further in that tournament but the luck wasn´t on your side at this time. You still showed really nice games and thanks Vovets for Shoutcasting the first rounds of this tournamen on youtube :mrgreen:

Thank you Pumabear and SupermanXD. You were the only team from the german community and you did a pretty nice job. It´s not bad to loose again the team, that just won the 3rd place :-)

Thank you Tiank and AutomattPL. You are really good players in battle games and you are nice guys :P Because of that tournament You just joined to the KaM teamspeak server what means, that we just catched more ""unknown people"" to the smaller circle of ts players :D

Thank you Vatrix and Kurzel. Vatrix had some problems with his computer/internet so maybe that was the reason that you didn´t won a single game, but don´t worry that doesn´t mean that you are bad. Btw you both don´t know your teammate that well, so that was a big handicap that shouldn´t be ignored, watching the end result.

Thank you Bucek and Killer. I was a bit angry about you, because you couldn´t really arrange a game(why you got a w.o.) but I can understand bucek, when his internetconnection crashed for some days, that he can´t join ts or kam.

Thank you George....and Bludmaster. You were one of my favourite teams also, too bad you just sent your horses to death at your first game vs me and TDL :P

Thank you Kamykos and The VIking. I knew you already from the polish community and from the Paker team(at least kamykos) :P You are great players and I never saw, that you were not nice to someone, even when you lost some games.

Thank you Tom, to taking care about that topics and giving warning for bad behaviour :P Also thanks for cleaning the replay Topic.

NO Thank you, for Manuel and Bastian. I am up to here not sure if that was a troll from someone or sth else. They gave us their email and have a (fake?) account here, but they were never again here and never answered to any email Me,Sado sent to them. Shame on you :D

Thank you Kirelareus and David. I thought until the end, that you will get into the Finals. Your games, were one of my favourite. You didn´t survived the Power of Madgamer and Jeronimo and hadn´t the biggest luck VS Luki and Woloszek, so I like to congratulate you to the 4th Place in the 1st International Battle Tournament, too bad you don´t get a virtual trophy :P

Thank you Woloszek and Luki. We played versus you in the Semifinals and we were afraid until the end, to last against you :D All battles you showed contained really high quality fights. You are the best example that it´s worth to make Loser brackets. You lost already in the 2nd round but you never gave up! So I like to congratulate you to the 3rd Place in the 1st International Battle Tournament.

Thank you for Madgamer and Jeronimo. You were really a surprise for me. Not that I think you are bad players or so, just because I never saw for example an economy game, where Jeronimo made super ultra cool things with his army XD I also remember some games where Madgamer wasn´t the best in fighting, but these were only some random games. So sorry that I didn´t want to believe into you :$ You really had crazy ideas and destroyed one enemy after the other and showed really brilliant games. Thats why I like to congratulate you to the 2th Place in the 1st International Battle Tournament. Specialy one game at "CROSS" from the Final is really worth to watch. I think really noone of us 4 know what will happend and who will finally leave the battlefield as the winner of the Battle Tournament.

Thank you The Dark Lord. You didn´t showed anything special :P , because I already knew that you are one of the best KaM Players specialy in Fighting games. :lol:
We did really crazy stuff in these games sometimes(when I just forgot about a group of barbs e.g) but you were still cool. The cooperation with you is just awesome, even when we don´t write that much while playing :P
The Ponyriders just did it to win the 1st International Battle Tournament

THE RESULT OF THE 1ST INTERNATIONAL BATTLE TOURNAMENT:

The Final:(Maybe Sado will make a video about it)

So thank you for the whole communitis (English,Polish,German). I know some people on TeamSpeak doesn´t like me, but I don´t care :mrgreen: Even when these 2 guys were troller and some players wanted to sabotage that tournament, I think it was quite succesul! I won´t join TS anymore, but that doesn´t mean that I will stop a tournament 1 step before the end :wink:

Pawel95
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

Post 29 Nov 2013, 00:44

Thanks for the kind words; we had some nice team work going on, when I screwed up you saved me and vice versa. :) I think this was the second successful tournament, thanks for organizing it Pawel and Sado. :)
Also, sorry to Pawel and our opponents if it was a bit hard to arrange a match with me. Next time I will not participate in a tournament unless I'm sure I will have enough time. So I will probably never play in a tournament again. :P
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 29 Nov 2013, 02:48

Hoping for a now... Intergalactic Battle Tournament next year.
It's real I don't look like a fighter in economy games, but is not lack of skill, is lack of soldiers! :)
KaM Skill Level: Jeronimo
<<

Tiank

Knight

Post 29 Nov 2013, 07:42

Wow, thank YOU Pawel, for such a nice words! Thank you, for all these thank yous! It's really nice to see, I really appreciate that.

Thank you Pawel, and you sado, for setting up this tournament. There were some misunderstandings, but you manage to handle them.
I have fun playing games, I have fun watching some replays, I have learned A LOT. Thanks everyone!

And Pawel, I think, that you still should to thank Manuel and Bastian, because even of their attitude, the tournament carried on. And also you and sado could learn how to deal with this kind of behaviour, so you learned something new :).

@Jero: I think it's too early to set up any intergalatic tournaments, since we all still can't communicate well with each other on this planet...
But I can't wait for the 2nd International Battle Tournament, maybe with some other/more maps and some game modes... Well, next year is close :).
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

sado1

Council Member

Post 29 Nov 2013, 08:34

Ok, as a co-organizer, I got a few words as well.

Thanks to all the participants who actually played their games. No thanks at all to whoever didn't even try. It's normal to have a few communication problems sometimes when two teams can't arrange their times due to their jobs/school/etc. colliding with each other, but I'm happy to say that there were not that many incidents. Still, making decisions about walkovers etc. isn't easy; I can't make everyone happy. I especially wish we could let Boris and Mixons play; but we had no idea Beer will not be able to play their next game as well. Still... looking at some other tournaments lately, we didn't do a bad job, seeing as players don't seem to be eager to play competitively.

I think the outcome isn't a surprise, well done the winning team, but no one predicted another result I guess. That's why I'd rather focus on praising the second team. Jero and Mad! I openly admit, I thought Jero was fine but not too good, and Mad was just bad, in fighting :D Glad to be proven wrong; and it's not even like you were lucky with the ladder or something (apart from playing 3 games only, but can't blame you for it :P); you sent ambitious Wolo and Luki to the loser's bracket.

And finally! Thanks to Paweł. He did 90% of the job; I just supported him a bit and tried to act as a link between Polish and international players (wasn't that much needed though; all the Polish players that participated, knew English... maybe except kurzel). My role was small, more of a "ok sado, what do you think about..." than a decisive one. I tried my best though.
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 29 Nov 2013, 08:45

I hope you aren't sad that you hadn't that much to do :p but you made more than 10% for sure. One last thing, would be nice when if you edit your post on the polish forum a last time :mrgreen:
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

Post 29 Nov 2013, 09:44

Yes, we were a bit scared for Wolo and Luki. :P
I also agree with Sado, I was surprised to see Jero and Madgamer in the finals (I expected David and Kirelareus, another team that could scare me) but they were really good. So in regular games, Jero just needs to spam more troops and he will be a very dangerous player. Madgamer is a dangerous player already if he fights like he did in this tournament and not like he did vs Bludmaster in that tournament game. So well done all, well deserved 3d and 2nd places. :)

Return to “Tournaments”