Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Register  •  Login

[RULES + REGISTRATION] 1st International Battle Tournament

<<

pawel95

User avatar

Castle Guard Swordsman

Posts: 1911

Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 22:00

Location: "Pawel95" on Youtube.com

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 26 Oct 2013, 17:32

Re: [RULES + REGISTRATION] 1st International Battle Tourname

sado1 wrote:
pawel95 wrote:And a "very bad map" is this for sure not. You can discuss about the balance, but overall it is for 100% not a VERY BAD map. Very bad is when one team has iron, the other leather army, with 2 bridges as fighting space and no objects+bad terrain :mrgreen:

Ah comeon, you might dislike Woloszek's idea of making fighting maps, but I wouldn't say they are ugly or that they have bad terrain :)


LOL I just described a random (not now existed) map idea out of my brain! Stop bringing that into a connection to woloszeks map please.


Same thing to Kamykos.... When you bring "Very bad is when one team has iron, the other leather army, with 2 bridges as fighting space and no objects+bad terrain" to the connection of any map of wolo, then its YOUR interpretation not mine. I pretty like nearly all tactic maps from woloszek btw!
Last edited by pawel95 on 26 Oct 2013, 18:33, edited 1 time in total.
<<

sado1

User avatar

Moorbach's Guard

Posts: 1376

Joined: 21 May 2012, 19:13

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 26 Oct 2013, 18:26

Re: [RULES + REGISTRATION] 1st International Battle Tourname

hahahhaha Kamykos xD

Well, Pawel... :P It's very easy (I'd even say, completely normal) to associate Wolo with leather vs iron maps with 2 narrow bridges as fighting space, since he made Pirate Bond and Unknown Danger which fulfill the description. It's like with me. You say "shitty snowy maps", you think sado! :D
<<

pawel95

User avatar

Castle Guard Swordsman

Posts: 1911

Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 22:00

Location: "Pawel95" on Youtube.com

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 26 Oct 2013, 18:32

Re: [RULES + REGISTRATION] 1st International Battle Tourname

sado1 wrote:hahahhaha Kamykos xD

Well, Pawel... :P It's very easy (I'd even say, completely normal) to associate Wolo with leather vs iron maps with 2 narrow bridges as fighting space, since he made Pirate Bond and Unknown Danger which fulfill the description. It's like with me. You say "shitty snowy maps", you think sado! :D



Naah comeon. Unknown danger has even more entrances I think and pirate bond has not 2 briges at all! Leather vs iron army would indeed fit at some maps :P But it still doesn´t mean I mean even real KaM map. Just made a description of that classical !fictitious! map and wanted to make clear why Battle in the Ruined City isn´t a bad map at all, that´s the point and not about thinking which map I could mean or not....
<<

pawel95

User avatar

Castle Guard Swordsman

Posts: 1911

Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 22:00

Location: "Pawel95" on Youtube.com

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 06 Nov 2013, 11:44

Re: [RULES + REGISTRATION] 1st International Battle Tourname

Sorry for the time where nothing is happening. The problem is that we haven't still played the 2nd half final becaus of lukis night activity Xd so we couldn't find a good time yet. I hope we can really arrange a game this week. So the final can be played soon. :mrgreen:
<<

Jeronimo

User avatar

Knight

Posts: 693

Joined: 24 Feb 2011, 23:00

Post 06 Nov 2013, 14:07

Re: [RULES + REGISTRATION] 1st International Battle Tourname

Yes... we must FINISH this tournament as a whole success memory!!
Besides, my teammate MadGamer can't wait to crush the next opponents. :)
KaM Skill Level: Jeronimo
<<

pawel95

User avatar

Castle Guard Swordsman

Posts: 1911

Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 22:00

Location: "Pawel95" on Youtube.com

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 06 Nov 2013, 15:03

Re: [RULES + REGISTRATION] 1st International Battle Tourname

Jeronimo wrote:Besides, my teammate MadGamer can't wait to crush the next opponents. :)


LOLOLOLOLOL Don´t take it too serious what I will write here know: I mean you for sure deserve to be in the big final, because you have done it on your own. But I watched the replay of Madgamer VS Bludmaster (1vs1) today and have to say, that Madgamer would win this game when he would show good maneuvers :P :lol: So waiting to crush the NEXT opponents doesn´t hear well in my ears XD
<<

sado1

User avatar

Moorbach's Guard

Posts: 1376

Joined: 21 May 2012, 19:13

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 06 Nov 2013, 15:13

Re: [RULES + REGISTRATION] 1st International Battle Tourname

Building map fights are not that similar to fight maps fights. Building maps are more objective-driven (destroy this, and that, make a frontline here to defend a building, ...) while in fight maps, everything that you need to protect, is what you're fighting with - your army.
<<

pawel95

User avatar

Castle Guard Swordsman

Posts: 1911

Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 22:00

Location: "Pawel95" on Youtube.com

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 06 Nov 2013, 15:23

Re: [RULES + REGISTRATION] 1st International Battle Tourname

sado1 wrote:Building map fights are not that similar to fight maps fights. Building maps are more objective-driven (destroy this, and that, make a frontline here to defend a building, ...) while in fight maps, everything that you need to protect, is what you're fighting with - your army.


Looks like you haven´t watched that replay sado. No problem: Just look at army size and Killed units, like 2 time bigger from Bludmaster download/file.php?id=1228. Sure you have to watch the replay to understand these numbers, but still its about the after PT maneuvers and not the ecnomy, so its about fighting not about making army :P However this should be only a small commend to Jero´s quote of "waiting to crush next" :P and shall be a small joke and provokation, what is normal in such tournaments :mrgreen:
<<

Luki

Lance Carrier

Posts: 68

Joined: 21 May 2012, 09:31

Location: Poland

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 10 Nov 2013, 19:35

Re: [RULES + REGISTRATION] 1st International Battle Tourname

pawel95 wrote:Sorry for the time where nothing is happening. The problem is that we haven't still played the 2nd half final becaus of lukis night activity Xd so we couldn't find a good time yet. I hope we can really arrange a game this week. So the final can be played soon. :mrgreen:


You made me mad so much now. I even finally remind my password just to answer you.

I waiting like 2 weeks to play this fucking game. I only havent time when have 24 h work, but its every 3 days+ sometimes i go party( was 1 time during last 2 weeks). Other days i can play from like 7 am to 6 pm always. Usually later also.

The most person who havent time is TDL( sorry Darky, nothing Personal, but whenever we have time and Pawel, you havent).

And other thing, is Pawel dunno how to set fine deadline(?). Normally, should be day and hour when we all have time and all can play for 100%.

But its looks like: "Hey, we NOW have time, do you play?" Or " "We can play 8 pm today. But it isnt sure xD." and some oithers like this.

So wtf dude. Also havent nothing personal for you, but blaming me is totally bulshit. Wolo know when i have free days and talking you if i havent, so no reason to make me "that bad"

EDIT: I go small holidays friday morning and will be off over week, so try find FINALLY time to play this.... For me all days except thuesday are fine.
Last edited by Luki on 10 Nov 2013, 19:42, edited 1 time in total.
<<

woloszek

User avatar

Sword Fighter

Posts: 393

Joined: 23 Apr 2012, 19:50

Location: Poland

Post 10 Nov 2013, 19:41

Re: [RULES + REGISTRATION] 1st International Battle Tourname

Sorry Pawel but Luki have right... You are unfair when you wrote what you wrote.. We're still waiting for deadline for game.. ;)
Last edited by woloszek on 10 Nov 2013, 19:52, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Kamykos

User avatar

Pikeman

Posts: 159

Joined: 19 Dec 2011, 16:19

Post 10 Nov 2013, 19:52

Re: [RULES + REGISTRATION] 1st International Battle Tourname

I cant imagine why is it that hard to organize a tactic game during such long time but anyway...
I know a bit Luki's schedule and I know he is busy often, but not all the time. There are days when Wolo and Luki are online almost entire day, from morning to night so it is not only their fault that you didnt play that match. Next time think before write something please :P.
<<

Smogon

Militia

Posts: 45

Joined: 15 Apr 2013, 16:42

Location: Amsterdam

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 10 Nov 2013, 20:29

Re: [RULES + REGISTRATION] 1st International Battle Tourname

pawel95 wrote:
Jeronimo wrote:Besides, my teammate MadGamer can't wait to crush the next opponents. :)


LOLOLOLOLOL Don´t take it too serious what I will write here know: I mean you for sure deserve to be in the big final, because you have done it on your own. But I watched the replay of Madgamer VS Bludmaster (1vs1) today and have to say, that Madgamer would win this game when he would show good maneuvers :P :lol: So waiting to crush the NEXT opponents doesn´t hear well in my ears XD


no offence but it wasnt about me lacking common sence, but stupid hardware making me have trouble with clicking, its all about the fast clicking and i cannot do that with what i have, so *edit*

! MODBREAK: If you want to swear, do it somewhere else.
Crossbows will DOMINATE once again!
<<

pawel95

User avatar

Castle Guard Swordsman

Posts: 1911

Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 22:00

Location: "Pawel95" on Youtube.com

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 10 Nov 2013, 20:55

Re: [RULES + REGISTRATION] 1st International Battle Tourname

Smogon wrote:so *edit* pawel


Nice behaviour. Are you *edit* Madgamer? Only because you showed noob maneuvers that is no argument to insult people.


Excuse moi little guys. I know that you 3 are the biggest friends, so posting here now like a little wave of "rage" won´t help. "There are days when Wolo and Luki are online almost entire day" When? I am online EVERY day from 2 weeks now on Teamspeak, still when i am like 4 of 5 days in week until 17 o clock at the university. I told woloszek often that TDL has no time at the weekends. So asking me for example "Why? Tell him to take some time" Is the same like why Luki hasn´t time like every day at 18 o clock in a normal day? I told you many times, we have from monday until thursday(+friday) like every day time. We waited like 2 weeks with like 5 days per week on Teamspeak. One time when we even decided to play at a certain time, we waited at ts for like 2 horus, woloszek joined and just said: "oh luki is sleeping. He doesn´t answer to my messages." So where is the problem?

Tomorrow a new week starts, I will be fore sure again online tomorrow like every day in the evenning. So please, I think you woloszek and luki aren´t working also 7 days per week. When you have a free day from Monday to Thursday tell me.


Hey, we NOW have time, do you play?" Or " "We can play 8 pm today. But it isnt sure xD."


Great changes Luki. Great job. It was like that, that we waited like for 3 days for you. So I wrote everytime at pol forum when we are online, if you have time. I think it´s better than woloszek, asks me on gadu gadu: "YES or NOT. NOT MAYBE" and he thinks, I will call tdl now, just to get if he has time or not.

But when we had a time and luki "slept" and didn´t react on woloszek messsages, noone called the police also-.-


Luki wrote:And other thing, is Pawel dunno how to set fine deadline(?).

LIKE WHAT???? So you want yourself to give you walkover for the day you have "slept" and me woloszek and tdl waited for you or what?


Luki wrote:The most person who havent time is TDL( sorry Darky, nothing Personal, but whenever we have time and Pawel, you havent).

Sorry, but when we had our first FIXED date, i had time, wolo had time AND *pam param param: TDL had time. But wait...who is missing? Ahhh exactly, Luki wasn´t there and had no time....

luki wrote:For me all days except thuesday are fine.

Great. Tuesday 19.00 o clock should be fine then, right?
Last edited by T*AnTi-V!RuZz on 11 Nov 2013, 10:20, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Edited Smogon quote + talk back
<<

Luki

Lance Carrier

Posts: 68

Joined: 21 May 2012, 09:31

Location: Poland

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 10 Nov 2013, 21:20

Re: [RULES + REGISTRATION] 1st International Battle Tourname

I work 24 hour every 72 hourrs. Rest time have free and im online, however only wolo talked with you, but when he speaking he know when i have timeor talking with me in same time.

Agree, sometimee i have time only to 18, but SOMETIMES, not always. Interesting, we never have set deadline.
One time when we even decided to play at a certain time, we waited at ts for like 2 horus, woloszek joined and just said: "oh luki is sleeping. He doesn´t answer to my messages.

Its so much fun read this. You decided without inform, so you only can blame yourself. We never set deeadline to play. All tries was failed. Deadline should be set when all can play, not spotaneous waiting for oppnents when they even dunno anything about this. You have luck cause wolo was online here but im not. Ask Jero or Mad, we havent problems to play our games.

So please dont say bullshit or inform us instead creating lobby without any info earlier and waiting for oponents, because"maybe they are online now".

Yes, im raged now, but only cause you trying blames us( especially me) , because you dont know how to arrange deadline.

Im ended, amen.
<<

pawel95

User avatar

Castle Guard Swordsman

Posts: 1911

Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 22:00

Location: "Pawel95" on Youtube.com

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 10 Nov 2013, 21:23

Re: [RULES + REGISTRATION] 1st International Battle Tourname

Luki wrote:I work 24 hour every 72 hourrs. Rest time have free and im online, however only wolo talked with you, but when he speaking he know when i have timeor talking with me in same time.

Then I invite you here to join our KaM Teamspeak server :-) Because online doesn´t help me when i am alone on ts all the time.



You still didn´t asnwered my question if Tuesday like 19 o clock is the final fix termin?! See what I mean?


"How to arrange deadline" ???????? Luki????? what is your problem now? I arranged it. We had time, you were sleeping. THat´s all. So we should give you a walkover for that or what you mean with arranging a deadline? Because I don´t understand your problem now, you should be happy.

So please a normal answer. Have you time or not?
Last edited by pawel95 on 10 Nov 2013, 21:24, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests