Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

KaM-Olympic Games

<<

WollongongWolf

Lance Carrier

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 16 Aug 2013, 12:40

Re: KaM-Olympic Games

Idea sounds nice to me, though I prefer the teams are nations, which yes, it might get unbalanced in the end, but isn't that the whole point of olympics?
Prizes: on a racing site we use the lines below the posts (forgot the name, things that are standard under someone's post), to give awards to people (say Olympic champion 3v3 60pt.
Keeping standings: google document? (or whatever the call it today)
Perhaps limit the amount of game modes one is allowed to play so perhaps we might get some specializations of some :P.

I also wouldn't mind helping ;)
<<

vovets1

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 16 Aug 2013, 12:55

I can name it "First Random tournament" I thouht that i should create new topic, but desided, that i'll write it here.
Prizes will medal on forum, universal respect, and post on the main page of site =) But if someone can give game in Steam for example - it will be good.
<<

woloszek

Sword Fighter

Post 16 Aug 2013, 13:42

This will be the olympics game or not? If yes, then it should be called eg: KaM Olympics 2013, 2015, etc. If it will be a serious tournament, so the player also should be serious. They should be raw rule: if you have time for a game such as two days, or even weeks, the player should be adjusted, if not, then disqualification. If the player agrees to pre-established rules, then he needs to adapt to these rules.
<<

vovets1

Sword Fighter

Post 16 Aug 2013, 13:56

I think that it will be not Olympics. Simply i am too lazy to dreate new topic =))
<<

ChrisEggII

Sword Fighter

Post 17 Aug 2013, 01:32

If it will be a serious tournament, so the player also should be serious. They should be raw rule: if you have time for a game such as two days, or even weeks, the player should be adjusted, if not, then disqualification. If the player agrees to pre-established rules, then he needs to adapt to these rules.
People always agree with rules. Sometimes they just have problem with realisation this promise.
<<

vovets1

Sword Fighter

Post 21 Aug 2013, 19:25

Tomorrow i'll create a new topic with rules and all can register to tournament.

Return to “Tournaments”