Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

8000+ after first tries

<<

TheRagingBullet

Warrior

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 10 Jan 2018, 12:04

Re: 8000+ after first tries

so i tried to make a build that combines the normal units and the TH units in 1 build.
Got about 35 xbows 35 barbs and 8 knight. really prefer an army like this above just th units.
it seems really strong but the problem is that after 1:20 all my recourses will be gone so i dont think the th is broken.
Gonna have to fix some maps though since maps like eruption have 6-7 goldmines on some locs which makes the th only build way to strong.

anyway here is the replay for those who want to see/copy the build :D
autosave01.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 10 Jan 2018, 14:08

Gonna have to fix some maps though since maps like eruption have 6-7 goldmines on some locs which makes the th only build way to strong.
most of the maps have minimum 3-4 or more. Only few has only 1-2. Which one do you prefer for TH?

Which map would be good for comparing armies and building strategies effectivly? Golden Cliffs with old buildorder, Eruption 6P with fast start?
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 10 Jan 2018, 17:18

9 metallurgists can running smoothly without any problem until 210minutes and even more with a kind of small economy withouth leather production. After 180mins need to trade massivly the goldore. The coal still can be fine then, but need to prepare kind of trade for that too.( For longterm thinking of course the leather trade to coal is the best choice.)
The attached picture show an economy graph on loc5 Golden Cliffs with old build order. (this means 100goldchest less at 60 PT) Set up only bread for foodproduction and used all the trunks board for trading gold ore and the iron ore could be traded to goldore also. Interestingly the coal is fine as that used to be sized for iron production so mostly 3times more coal on the map than gold ore. 10wood cutters were used as huge amount of space left because was not needed space for regular buldings. Set up only goldchest production and 2 market.
At PT had a bit more than~400 goldchest for TH with slow build order. (once again this can be +100-150more with fast start.)
I could keep up this production without huge city management so thinking in clearly only with TH could mean 500gold/30minutes or even more if playing not on thundy level :win :?
But think to 200 at 60minutes is real.

PS: replay is broken as there were many times to go to lobby because lots of bug notes.
500goldper30mins and 9metallurgist.jpg
army what.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Feedback / Discussion”