Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Block weapon delivery to Barracks

<<

-George Stain-

Axe Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 19 Dec 2012, 14:22

Re: Block weapon delivery to Barracks

I must say.. I saw 2 barrack in replay.. someone from R.A. maybe David.. and it was really impresive.. he had one barrack for iron production on top of his village and second barrack for leather production in bottom part of village..

it cause other usefull stuff like faster army up after PT (can be usefull if you want see enemy army first and then build your own army). two barrack is better for survive hard situation, if you are waiting for reiforcements. much more better trafic (less serfs need, etc.)
Image Image Image
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 19 Dec 2012, 17:27

I remember that replay you mention... I think I saw it on 16th October.

David, Kirelareus, and 2 other russians. 2v2 in Border Rivers for 4 players.
You might expect to have lots of weapons at 60 PT. David divided his military production in 2 parts (location 4 left-up corner).
KaM Skill Level: Jeronimo
<<

YAY.FlutterGay

Serf

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 27 Dec 2012, 14:20

I think this is a good idea. In maps like "Strait of Sharks" always I have huge queues. One time I had to destroy barracs, because my soldiers couldn't leave this.
<<

Nayot

Blacksmith

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 30 Dec 2012, 09:27

I would like to see opinion to only close some weapons, because if you stop delivery to the building the weapons won't be delivered there so it's good. However recruts won't go to the building eather. I think this function will be used rarely. On some maps like ,,Besieged!'' would be this function very very helpful.

Return to “Feedback / Discussion”