Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Market/No market. Market not op.

<<

Bo_

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 24 Nov 2012, 21:38

Re: Market/No market. Market not op.

Swordfighters/axefighters means variation in battle, not in the 60 min pt.
Now I only play singleplayer and battle in multiplayer just because the building got boring.
I think the game being fun is more important than the game being balanced. ;)
Kick fast, think Bo.
<<

EDMatt

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 25 Nov 2012, 13:49

Re: Market/No market. Market not op.

Voting wont work because often people don't know what they are talking about when it comes to balance, especially about such a delicate thing as a market.
What if the majority is wrong?

As I recall last time I checked the main argument against market was that it was too easy / overpowered, now that it was proven to be otherwise, I don't see any other arguments against market left other then its not natural, and in fact using the market takes more skill then building with no market.

I am predicting that 2 coal for 1 tree trunk is more then enough, but again testing will be needed ( but i am certain that this will be the case as already 1:1 is not any more powerful then playing with no market).
As I recall I have only seen a small number of people being able to use the market efficiently when it was in the game, only number of people were able to build as well with market and without market equally.

This shows that only a small amount of people in this community understand the market and how it functions, its requirements and such.

What I mean by this is that only few people were able to make the market equall to nomarket army after pt, and with 2 for 1, I am sure it will make it a very bad deal even for those who know how to use the market therefor reducing the need of it if any at all.
Roses are red
violets are blue
I.G. is blessed
To be the BEST!!

Return to “Feedback / Discussion”