Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

powah gamin!

<<

Florek

Pikeman

Post 11 May 2012, 15:39

Re: powah gamin!

Having more troops come out from better playing (if we talking about equal locs/map etc.).

And not necessary will win those who have more, on several maps (Wilderness is great example) very important are maneuvers.
powah gamin! - trusted source of best KaM Remake replays!
Conquest of Paradise - balanced 1v1 map in the spirit of maps like Golden Cliffs or Across the Desert
<<

Kirelareus

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 11 May 2012, 15:46

Having more troops come out from better playing (if we talking about equal locs/map etc.).

And not necessary will win those who have more, on several maps (Wilderness is great example) very important are maneuvers.
I agree, that maneuvers are very important. Yesterday game showed it
R.A - power in unity!
<<

Florek

Pikeman

Post 13 May 2012, 16:48

Golden Cliffs (only for beta version RC3 3374)
Team 1: [R.A] Kirelareus, czechboss, Kruciprdel
Team 2: Mulberry, Florek, Beerzoeper (vicorious!)

http://speedy.sh/t76Bv/powah-tour-Golden-Cliffs.rar

Stats screen: Image

Total ownage and pwnage! Excellent example how to carry excellent fast rush in Mulberry performance. In this same time we have battle in the middle, Beerzoeper holding czechboss attacks till my army make classical backstab on his backs. :)
Conquest of Paradise - balanced 1v1 map in the spirit of maps like Golden Cliffs or Across the Desert
<<

Mulberry

Pikeman

Post 14 May 2012, 10:46

Ihaaa! Watch this!! Total ownage and pownage in Las Vegas. (6)
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

Post 14 May 2012, 22:54

Do you guys always use the marketplace? If you don't, I should watch some replays how to get a better economy without it. :P

For the people who like battle maps, I'll put this game up: http://speedy.sh/2q32a/The-Dark-Lord-vs-Alhdaron.rar
It's Alhdaron vs me. I never met Alhdaron before and we played 3 games. He won the first one, I won the second and third. Unfortunately I don't have the replay from the first game anymore. I'd have loved to see it again because I can't figure out where it went wrong. Anyway, I think the second game was the best so I uploaded it.
It's a game on Battle in the Ruined City and it's full of fast action on all sides! I love it! :)
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 15 May 2012, 14:15

I finished watching replays today...
From what I saw, an order could be:
1º Florek
2º Romek
3º Mulberry
4º Kruciprdel
5º ImmortalFen
<<

Lord_Stronghold

Crossbowman

Post 15 May 2012, 16:33

Do you guys always use the marketplace? If you don't, I should watch some replays how to get a better economy without it. :P

For the people who like battle maps, I'll put this game up: http://speedy.sh/2q32a/The-Dark-Lord-vs-Alhdaron.rar
It's Alhdaron vs me. I never met Alhdaron before and we played 3 games. He won the first one, I won the second and third. Unfortunately I don't have the replay from the first game anymore. I'd have loved to see it again because I can't figure out where it went wrong. Anyway, I think the second game was the best so I uploaded it.
It's a game on Battle in the Ruined City and it's full of fast action on all sides! I love it! :)
cool!!! btw does Alhadron a worthy fighter?)
Image Image
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 15 May 2012, 22:40

I might not be as good as you guys, but i had a nice battle here on grassland clash. the low resources were trouble though.

http://speedy.sh/hA2V6/Grassland-clash.rar
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 16 May 2012, 04:46

Cool game dicsoupcan! Your ally helped you a bit late, but it was enough as to win the match.
You were the best of the 4 participants. Congrats for the victory.
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

Post 16 May 2012, 15:28

cool!!! btw does Alhadron a worthy fighter?)
What makes someone a 'worthy fighter'? I consider every opponent worthy. ;)
But speaking in your terms - I'm not sure. He fought pretty well but even after three battles I find it hard to put someone into a category.
<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 16 May 2012, 16:45

You were the best of the 4 participants.
I agree.

This game was by the way a nice example of how not to build your woodcutters...kinda laughed at certain aspects of the cities (not yours disco).
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" - Buddha
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 17 May 2012, 00:35

You were the best of the 4 participants.
I agree.

This game was by the way a nice example of how not to build your woodcutters...kinda laughed at certain aspects of the cities (not yours disco).
i still think i did horrible though, we only won because the enemy did not attack immediatly, sometimes being aggresive pays off. as for my ally i knew he was not very good because it is a friend of mine who sarted playing this week. But we could turn the tables luckily enough.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

Florek

Pikeman

Post 17 May 2012, 09:34

It's not powah gamin dicsoupcan, your enemies weren't competetive, as whole game was definitely too slow. ;p
<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 17 May 2012, 12:15

Florek thats also what i thought, but didn't want to say it because he said that he isn't one of the best. Yea the game was slow. And yes disco and his ally were lost if yellow attacked after pt. Anyway give "new" people a chance to post some of their games as well i think :p
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" - Buddha
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 17 May 2012, 13:55

well then next time i will post in results of multiplayer games, i really am not a hardcore kam player, i just play it whenever i fele like it. I still do try to improve by watching and learning from more skilled players in a replay however, and i need to learn to build up much on a map with low starting resources and play on more different maps.

Return to “Game replays”