Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

powah gamin!

<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 20 Jul 2012, 10:47

Re: powah gamin!

Yes, at the end they surrendered.

Respect Bigchuj, he was more focused in his bridge defense, than in defending center, tough he sent troops all during the match... specially at some middle point, Immortalfen and me had to back because Bigchuj recovered the center (placing many archers), so czechboss and Bludmaster couldn't support us.

But overall, I agree it gave the impression Bigchuj is not so good in large games. He is used to build smaller bases.
So I guess that with Border Rivers macro-economy and length of match, his "full attention" collapsed at some point.
<<

Florek

Pikeman

Post 17 Sep 2012, 11:43

Attention! Replay are for Release Candidate 3 (r3967)!

Dead of Winter
Team 1: Bo, RomeK, Mulberry, Florek
Team 2: Kruciprdel, Fried Chicken, /ED/Matt, Pizzaisgood

http://www.speedyshare.com/YnaGG/powah- ... -r3967.rar

Hello all after long break! As a link to replay is already placed in SB I decided to describe this game there, but I still feel a little bit uncomfortable because before this game guys from team 2 defeated me several times, so placing first victory with them is like cheap trick. :$ I hope they'll forgive me. :P

I won't try to comment result or so, I can just say that defensive playing style (or maybe better say "camp hard" :P) is definitely in favor now. Both teams shown best possible teamplay comes from using TeamSpeak (7 persons on one channel druing pt :P). Both teams worked together whole game, focusing their strong sides on eliminating enemy in best possible way, what resulted sometimes in controversial moves, like "don't cross towers line". :P

Also few words about map - It's definitely best 4v4 map I played. There are few places that's good for making traps which could reverse game outcome very fast.

Thanks for this game, have hope to play even better games soon! :D
Last edited by Florek on 18 Sep 2012, 23:32, edited 1 time in total.
powah gamin! - trusted source of best KaM Remake replays!
Conquest of Paradise - balanced 1v1 map in the spirit of maps like Golden Cliffs or Across the Desert
<<

Bo_

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 17 Sep 2012, 15:16

Poor stats for me, I thought I played well. :(
Kick fast, think Bo.
<<

Mulberry

Pikeman

Post 17 Sep 2012, 17:20

Florek, thank you very much for reanimating of this topic. I think you are the only one person who everyone was waiting for to direct things in the right way up here :) I think its a sign :P

I also recomend this game. PLayers acted fairly and respectfull, used lots of interesting soldiers combinations and build orders. I've relaxed and enjoyed it very much. My thnks for all the players.

P.s. OLD ARMY IS UNBEATABLE! :P
<<

Bo_

Knight

Post 17 Sep 2012, 17:28

Nice words mulberry except that not all the players can watch it because not all the players have the RC3.
Kick fast, think Bo.
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 17 Sep 2012, 22:02

I won't try to comment result or so, I can just say that defensive playing style (or maybe better say "camp hard" :P) is definitely in favor now. Both teams shown best possible teamplay comes from using TeamSpeak (7 persons on one channel druing pt :P). Both teams worked together whole game, focusing their strong sides on eliminating enemy in best possible way, what resulted sometimes in controversial moves, like "don't cross towers line". :P
This replay is just powah camping... Sorry but I expected to see a better match.
The true WINNER of the game was the hunger, because forced EdMatt to that suicide decision, otherwise (if Matt could have feed at least Xbows+lances, not militias), this game would have become even more boring.

I still think South could have won... with just a change of decisions-> attacking Florek (weak defenses).
Combination of EdMatt + Pizzaisgood armies would have decided the game in first 20 mins after PT.
Doing this while Kruci and Fried were in West wreaking havocs...
P.s. OLD ARMY IS UNBEATABLE! :D
The irony becomes obvious as you see what is everyone going to train after PT, and you know already that North team wins.
BTW, just EdMatt & Fried Chicken made the "Old Army", but these work better in open maps (to circle quality with quantity).
If you play another map, referring even to Back in the Desert, then Old Army is unbeatable.

I don't understand how can you feel so proud of that specific game... Sure it is first victory of Florek after many defeats, but due to a bad decision in other team, not really an amazing Pro teamwork, unless I mistake and the "Super Strategy" was: Let's wait they make the mistake and then we attack... :rolleyes:

Applauses.
Applauses.
<<

Mulberry

Pikeman

Post 17 Sep 2012, 22:41

By "OLD ARMY" i ment Me, Florek, Romek and Bo. And our opponents were mostly newschool players: Pizza, MAtt, Chick.
<<

Bo_

Knight

Post 17 Sep 2012, 22:53

Well 25% of the old army needs to watch more replays from the newschools.
I realy can't play efficiëntly on this release.
Kick fast, think Bo.
<<

EDMatt

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 17 Sep 2012, 23:36

Not unbeatable, because they have lost several times already :)
Roses are red
violets are blue
I.G. is blessed
To be the BEST!!
<<

Mulberry

Pikeman

Post 18 Sep 2012, 06:20

Matt, they were playing without one very special absulutly non-arrogant player from Ukraine when they lost :) With him they wont :P
<<

-George Stain-

Axe Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 18 Sep 2012, 09:41

Mullbery? are you putting me to old or new army? :P

is there new color in Remake? nom nom nom, the best new update ever, quickly send me installer please :-)
Image Image Image
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 18 Sep 2012, 13:51

is there new color in Remake? nom nom nom, the best new update ever, quickly send me installer please :-)
No really new collors, only a new brown/purple/new green.
<<

EDMatt

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 18 Sep 2012, 14:00

Matt, they were playing without one very special absulutly non-arrogant player from Ukraine when they lost :) With him they wont :P
Challenge accepted!
Roses are red
violets are blue
I.G. is blessed
To be the BEST!!
<<

Bo_

Knight

Post 18 Sep 2012, 18:19

No really new collors, only a new brown/purple/new green.
Then what's a new color for you?

All colors are based on yellow, red and blue, so if you're going to invent something like skoque, good luck.
Kick fast, think Bo.
<<

Florek

Pikeman

Post 18 Sep 2012, 22:41

Attention! Replays are for Release Candidate 3 (r3967)!

Across the Desert
Team 1: /ED/Matt, czechboss, Mulberry
Team 2: RomeK, koczis12, Florek (victorious!)

http://www.speedyshare.com/nG4yr/powah- ... -r3967.rar

The kind of games I just love the most. Map choice determined offensive playing style which usually resulting in many maneuevers and micro-oriented fights. City builds mostly were very good, so this replay is good example of all aspect you can experience in KaM. My best game for a long time! :)

Back in the Desert
Team 1: /ED/Matt, To, Fried Chicken, Mr. Fu (victorious!)
Team 2: Florek, Mulberry, RomeK, Bo

http://www.speedyshare.com/3ghuQ/powah- ... -r3967.rar

Well, we have crazy rushes from south to north there. :p Team 1 really owned team 2 at fighting, but I think both teams buildings are worth to show them as a good example how to play on this map (with exception on me, I just did nothing :p).

Hope you will like them more, as not "powah camping" involved there. :P
powah gamin! - trusted source of best KaM Remake replays!
Conquest of Paradise - balanced 1v1 map in the spirit of maps like Golden Cliffs or Across the Desert

Return to “Game replays”