Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Results of multiplayer games

<<

Tiank

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 29 Mar 2015, 09:14

Re: Results of multiplayer games

We had pretty nice game yesterday, me, Pauline and Keiz vs Jachu, sado and Guyderains. A lot of action right after PT at the bottom, some more action after some time at the top, great team work on both sides, interesting fights also inside the cities! All this brought to you by Rebound map!

Enjoy!
Rebound GG.7z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 30 Mar 2015, 20:43

Double Stable strategy is too good on To maps.
KaM Remake 2015-03-30 16-40-55.jpg
KaM Remake 2015-03-30 16-38-04.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 31 Mar 2015, 14:26

Be-cause-no-bo-dy-makes-pikes-these-days-ex-cept-for-smart-ve-te-ran-like-me-tro-lo-lo-l
<<

Tiank

Knight

Post 31 Mar 2015, 21:05

Can you imagine a game, where there are army troubles at PT in both teams, since PT ends there are fights all the time, pushing from both sides, two battle fronts at some moments, uncertainty who will win till the end? Well, you don't have to imagine it, here's the replay! :D

Iron&Gold.7z
We had fun, though it was really intense, fighting all the time, mayhem at the battlefield sometimes.
It's one of these games, where you are tired afterwards but you think to yourself "it was a good game".

Check it yourself!

I'd like to thank again all my teammates for good cooperation, opposite team for great fights and also Lewin and Krom for making the Remake :D

Cheers :)

P.S. We had a feeling, that top is imba, most locs have far resources (especially stone).
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 01 Apr 2015, 18:45

Hi!
Don't you have the 't edition' of this map? :S Next time tell me please and i gave it to you also. t edition has stronger bottom side;)
Nice game!
<<

Krom

Knights Province Developer

Post 01 Apr 2015, 20:30

My first game in 2014 IIRC:
1stA.png
Knights Province at: http://www.knightsprovince.com
KaM Remake at: http://www.kamremake.com
Original MBWR/WR2/AFC/FVR tools at: http://krom.reveur.de
<<

TheRagingBullet

Warrior

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 01 Apr 2015, 20:50

For anyone interested in the game (april fools game so lots of fun strategies)

replay:
<<

Tiank

Knight

Post 08 Apr 2015, 20:55

Great game we had with Paula on Paula's map ;) it was 1v1, we picked random locs. As it turned out, we both decided to make almost the same builds, with iron as main force. Almost, because Paula did something I've never seen before, check it out ;) Later I decided to use this kind of build in tournament against Bullet and Don Artie :).

Some mistakes on both sides, my biggest mistake - late 5th stonemason and no additonal farms. Paula - 4 fully working iron smitties, because of what serfs didn't deliver gold (also late second gold smelter). I learned, that sausage is really useful, especially on small, hard locs.

Fights till the last blood, till last soldier. Enjoy!
Heart of Woe.7z
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 23 Apr 2015, 04:27

Pauline ran out of coal AND coal mines at the last minute of so. She also only had no market and only one laborer, so if you would have held out for a few more minutes you would have had a chance for a comeback..if you could manage the food problem faster than Pauline could manage her gold problem ;)

What was this special thing Pauline did? I didn't notice anything in particular.

Finally sausage is very powerful. It feeds way better than bread. With bread only you'll likely need three to four bakeries just to keep the people fed.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Tiank

Knight

Post 23 Apr 2015, 08:07

For me making pikes+xbows and some extra leather (like axe fighters), was something I have never seen before, that was special for me :)
<<

LadyPauline

Queen of the Iron Age

Post 23 Apr 2015, 09:19

In my opinion 2 bakers are fine, but only when you have 2 mills and 2 or 3 farms. Tiank had only 1 farm which is Really wired. Plus some wine could be nice. 3 bakers would be great but on this map its not that easy to do. As Tiank noticed my mistake was 4 smiths, idecided to not use all coal becouse i wanted to be mobile in the center of my base for better defence. Well, i always doing mistakes, its just me, you know me... But in the end, whole game was really nice to play. I thought he will rush me easy, there was something different, suprise for me that i won.
<<

Esthlos

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 23 Apr 2015, 09:34

The production chain needed to fully sustain 1 Armor Workshop also makes as a "collateral" as much "feeding" as 1,16 fully sustained Bakeries (3673,02 seconds of feeding per minute).

This translates to:
2,27 Sausages per minute (0,5 Butchers')
3,4 Loaves per minute (1,16 Bakeries)

One full chain is:
1 Armor Workshop <- 0,54 Tanneries <- 1,58 Swine Farms <- 2,59 Farms
1,16 Bakeries <- 1,22 Mills <- 1,43 Farms

Just thought it'd be worth mentioning here.
Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way, even though it may seem silly or wrong. You must try! - John Keating, "Dead Poets Society"
<<

LadyPauline

Queen of the Iron Age

Post 04 May 2015, 14:27

Hello Everybody. Today i wanna share with You this match replay. It's about many things. My thoughts flying around : research the map, security (towers), teamwork, diversions, and finally the thing we hate the most... CHAOS! I had a pleasure to play with the best and against the best on the newschool map. I hope You will guys enjoy it. Share your thoughts and opinions about what just happend.
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 05 May 2015, 23:53

I think teams are imbalanced from the start. According my point of view, teams should have been:
North: [Monkey]Thommerd + [Monkey] Knight + ZOLTAN + FuuN
South: [R.A] David + [EE] Pauline + [EE] Mandos + [EE] Max S
In summary-> Monkey+2 vs RA+EE

It's easy to say the reason South lost is their mistake of not exploring center... none of the 4 considered that important.
We can add the over-extension from David to center, when his flanks were not well covered (just 1 tower each side).
I never saw "[EE] Max S" play before... but he has shown to not be a reliable ally. I wouldn't trust him to cover my flank.

Tough Iron&Gold looks pretty, is not a good map: North has better positions, not to mention super base space for loc 2, so neat, so big that not even South has a loc to compare it (loc 5 is bad because of the west ford that doesn't allow fast straight expansion).
KaM Skill Level: Jeronimo
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

Post 06 May 2015, 15:26

There is already I&G t edition somewhere. The map is wider and the south locs mainly 5 has larger space.:S

Return to “Game replays”