Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

My Mighty Army

<<

MpranavM

Warrior

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 28 Nov 2013, 17:33

Re: My Mighty Army

Replay i won against 3 in snow cross it was 1v1v1v1 battle even though 1left his army to die and left i killed two armies
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

MpranavM

Warrior

Post 29 Nov 2013, 13:55

replay but at the end it just said that some problem caused to KAM and automatically it just closed can anyone please say what is that problem?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

MpranavM

Warrior

Post 30 Nov 2013, 13:55

:mrgreen: Replay in the citadel 1v1
<<

EDMatt

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 05 Dec 2013, 02:18

Your mighty army... 3 knights and 7 swordfighters? :(

If we look at the end of pt (90 minutes, wtf actually), we see that you had 27 swordfighters, 21 knights and 35 bowmen. This can be done in 65 minutes (just because of the iron, otherwise it would take less time). First of all, forget about the speed slider (which makes you pro, according to players who had 3 knights at the end of 90 minutes, yeah). Why do you need it? It just screws building. I LMAO at your opponents' building style, they were so professional, like this:
He wasn't having an overproduction of corn, huh?

You made quite many mistakes:
-Your barracks was placed very badly.
-You don't need that early stonemasons on this map.
-Very late woodcutters and sawmill.
-You save much serf capacity if you put your iron production right beside the coal.
-You should build 2 armories a couple of minutes earlier than the weapon smithy.
-90 minutes of pt, and you still haven't had 60 recruits (!) wat man, seriously?

And there are a couple more I can't remember, but let's go on.
-You weren't paying attention to your knights. Come on! They cost so much and you just sacrifice them for no reason?
-Fighting in a bad way... If you have that amount of archers, they should either be separated into 2-3 groups or put in a much wider formation. 1/3 of them weren't shooting when you attacked orange, just sayin'.
-You should scout the map right after peace time's end, because if you had serious opponents, they could have made a load of troop movements without you seeing them (they would prevent you from scouting later on). Which can lead to them crushing the shit out of you, and I guess you don't like losing either, right? :)

These are the stats of your game:

I don't know when, but I also played a game on Center Castle Looting, and happened to have location 2 as well. These were the stats (it was 2v2v2v2, I was Spierdalaj and my ally was SkMartin):

To be honest it was pretty far from being a good performance, because I made many mistakes (that's why my kill : loss ratio is not that good) and didn't actually care about late game. We weren't going for the castle, so my weapons produced statistic isn't boosted by the script that much (I was not given that many weapons, I admit we had it at the end but not the whole game). Not to mention I can only regret it, I hate that map. Just the way I hate x2 speed, the speed that game was played on.

If you want to take a look, then you will find the replay attached.
I don't want to be mean, but I cannot help it when i see something like this.. to be honest I wouldn't mind if it was Jeronimo who would write this sort of reply, because we are well use to it by now from him, but from you? I didn't expect it!
the guy was trying to obviously show off his skill level (which is above average for pub gaming) but first thing you do is bash him and point out his mistakes and how "bad" he is compared to you..
It looks like this : " hey man, you think you are good but im better, look at my stats on that loc!" *censor*
!MODBREAK: I'm sure you know very well we do not appreciate swearing.
Last edited by EDMatt on 13 Sep 2021, 14:10, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Modbreak, swearing removed.
Roses are red
violets are blue
I.G. is blessed
To be the BEST!!
<<

Krom

Knights Province Developer

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 05 Dec 2013, 05:24

the guy was trying to obviously show off his skill level (which is above average for pub gaming) but first thing you do is bash him and point out his mistakes and how "bad" he is compared to you..
It looks like this : " hey man, you think you are good but im better, look at my stats on that loc!" <--- a**hole..
Are you serious? Bence was pointing at mistakes and giving a point of comparison, with a little bit of sarcasm (which is kind of expected when someone calls "mighty army... 3 knights and 7 swordfighters" after 90PT)
Last edited by Krom on 05 Dec 2013, 07:32, edited 1 time in total.
Knights Province at: http://www.knightsprovince.com
KaM Remake at: http://www.kamremake.com
Original MBWR/WR2/AFC/FVR tools at: http://krom.reveur.de
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 05 Dec 2013, 07:23

Hahahahhahah this post from Matt. He is just the best example, calling everyone who is new in kam a "noob", ignoring himself :o like krom said, it's sarcastic. However matt you could take bence as a good example. He doesn't say "huh you are so bad" but he makes a check list: "you made quite many mistakes". So I think bence did just the right thing. Insulting doesn't help here...
<<

MpranavM

Warrior

Post 05 Dec 2013, 13:30

The mighty army is just the heading not the troops did i mention that i HAD an mighty army its just replays and IF you can help me i will be thankful

Return to “Game replays”