Campaign The shattered Kingdom Mission replays

<<

PW90

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 04 Jul 2013, 18:05

Campaign The shattered Kingdom Mission replays

Hello,

I tested out the campaign TSK on version "5th Multiplayer Demo Update 1 r4179" (mission 16 and 17 on "Scripting Demo r5503")
On a german forum I will write a story about this topic here.
I will post only the replays here for you experts to discuss.

Greetings
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

PW90

Peasant

Post 04 Jul 2013, 18:42

Re: Campaign The shattered Kingdom Mission replays

Find attached the missing missions

TSK 16 and 17 on "Scripting Demo r5503" and as a bonus mission 18 in this version (I don't think this is winnable so I did this and the following ones on the older version.

The difference in the missions of the remake to the original tsk campaign I played when I was younger:
Mission 5: I think one scout group is missing
Mission 7: Initial attack is harder to handle and the opponent is attacking after some time
Mission 8: Initial attack is harder to handle
Mission 10: The enemy troops are quicker at destroying the town, so I had not enough time to organize my soldiers
Mission 11: Stonemason guy (bottom opponent) is quicker in quarry a gap through the rock. Attacks come later, but because of the first point from both sides a nearly the same time (and with more troops it seems) Only chance was to lure out the bottom opponent quickly. (I had to start the mission a second time)
Mission 12: Purple opponent attacks immediatly. The opponent from the right top corner is marching ever and ever again with his troops into my land (maybe cause of my iron mines or military buildings)
Mission 13: Enemy troops are easy to lure out troop by troop --> much to easy!
Mission 14: Enemy troops attack my scouts, if I attack houses or people with them. Although it is possible to break both enemies at the beginning. Second is, that they both don't really build a city.
Mission 15: Green enemy is harder to destroy. Black enemy on bottom doesn't build houses, but has troops on the isthmus. But it is possible to go around them and destroy the houses.
Mission 16: The enemy on the right doesn't build a city.
Mission 17: see Mission 13
Mission 18: version r5503: The enemy attacks with most of his soldiers at the beginning.
Mission 19: see Mission 13. Crossbowman on the wall are not so easy to assasinate from the side.
Mission 20: The attacks start earlier and in another way.

In Mission 20 it appeared to me, that my Stable was not supllied with corn, cause the farms were a little bit far away from the stables.

Greetings
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Yixx

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 24 Jul 2013, 19:42

So far I got to mission 9, using r4179, and I agree with all points.

However, I am having alot of difficulties with mission 9. I cannot remember this mission being so hard in the original games. I have compared the original .dat files (from both TSK and TRP files) with the .dat file in KaM Remake using the Map Editor, and I found that the one handed with KaM Remake is different from the original ones, namely the placements of starting units of the enemy (and their numbers and types) are different.

I'm wondering why this is the case?
<<

PW90

Peasant

Post 10 Aug 2013, 07:23

The first twelve Mission of the peasents rebellion
<<

PW90

Peasant

Post 10 Aug 2013, 07:24

and the last two missions
Have fun watching the replays ;)

Return to “Game replays”