Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Take a look

<<

krisdw

Pikeman

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 25 Apr 2013, 20:15

Take a look

I consider myself quite a beginner at the game, but I'm trying hard to get better.

I just played a game which I consider the first time that I actually played somewhat good in a 4vs4: for the first time I feel like I contributed to the team, instead of being a bother :D.
One on our team dropped out around twenty minutes into the game but we continued on.

Check out the replay, find out what the result was, and if you would be so kind: give me some hints and tips on how to improve my game :D I had a bit of a food crisis at around the end of peacetime. I'll have to take better care of that in future games.

Thanks for watching!

(Did I upload the correct file? I went under savesMP and then compressed the save that I did at the end of the game. If I took a wrong file, please tell me which I need to get and I will fix it) :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by krisdw on 26 Apr 2013, 17:25, edited 3 times in total.
<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 26 Apr 2013, 08:14

Re: Take a look

It should be three files.
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" - Buddha
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 26 Apr 2013, 08:34

There are three files that need to be uploaded. From memory, I think that the extensions are .rpl, .bas, and .sav
The reason for this is because the Remake needs more than just the savegame for the replay. It also need to be able to access the map and other things (that I don't know of;))
If you don't have extensions turned on, then just look for three files of the same name in you savesMP folder.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

krisdw

Pikeman

Post 26 Apr 2013, 09:37

Whoops, I must have missed one. I''m at work right now so after work I will look for the third file. Sorry and thanks for the hints :)
<<

krisdw

Pikeman

Post 26 Apr 2013, 17:25

I just re-uploaded the replay, with the three required files, check out the original post. It should work now! Sorry for double posting.

Return to “Game replays”