Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Register  •  Login

H. Single Player Replay's

<<

Boss Battle

Serf

Posts: 6

Joined: 29 May 2016, 22:13

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 30 May 2016, 22:23

H. Single Player Replay's

Hello everyone ;)
I'm the old fan of this game, and only now i start recording some videos of my gameplay, because i see too much videos at youtube, where people play missions much longer as they could xD
So i install the latest KaM Remake version (r6720) and start play.

Well surely i'm not that god as cmowla in this game [im talking about tsk 20 in 5 min], but i saw his videos and sometimes use his tactics xD
Here is my videos, hope u'll enjoy them.
Rate and comment :mrgreen:
P.S. Sorry for the speed, but im pretty sure that noone would watch it full... so...
My youtube channel

The Shattered Kingdom:
TSK 01 (0:17:10)
TSK 02 (0:18:00) - LOSSLESS
TSK 03 (0:02:02)
TSK 04 (1:06:00) - LOSSLESS
TSK 05 (0:34:00)
TSK 06 (0:02:32)
TSK 07 (0:29:00) - LOSSLESS
TSK 08 (1:15:00) - LOSSLESS
TSK 09 (1:10:00) - LOSSLESS
TSK 10 (0:02:50)
TSK 11 (1:18:30) - ~LOSSLESS
TSK 12 (0:41:45) - LOSSLESS
TSK 13 (0:09:40) - LOSSLESS
TSK 14 (0:33:10)
TSK 15 (0:52:45) - LOSSLESS
TSK 16 (0:38:50) - LOSSLESS
TSK 17 (0:09:10) - LOSSLESS
TSK 18 (0:34:00) - LOSSLESS
TSK 19 (0:19:35) - LOSSLESS
TSK 20 (0:54:42)

The Peasants Rebellion:
TPR 01 (0:05:00)
TPR 02 (0:03:00)
TPR 03 (0:09:10) - LOSSLESS
TPR 04 (1:23:00) - LOSSLESS
TPR 05 (0:03:45)
TPR 06 (1:00:00)
TPR 07 (0:50:05)
TPR 08 (0:04:44)
TPR 09 (2:11:00)
TPR 10 (0:55:00)
TPR 11 (0:19:55) - LOSSLESS
TPR 12 (0:35:00)
TPR 13 (0:13:30) - LOSSLESS
TPR 14 (1:36:30) - ~LOSSLESS

The Federation of Neryn:
Neryn 01 (0:03:00)
Neryn 02 (0:28:10) - LOSSLESS
Neryn 03 (1:30:00) - LOSSLESS
Neryn 04 (0:11:00) - LOSSLESS
Neryn 05 (0:34:00) - LOSSLESS
Neryn 06 (2:06:00) - LOSSLESS
Neryn 07 (1:27:00)
Neryn 08 (0:02:00)
Neryn 09 (0:09:10)
Neryn 10 (1:23:00) - LOSSLESS

On Foreign Lands:
OFL 01 (1:10:00)
OFL 02 (0:59:20) - LOSSLESS
OFL 03 (0:48:45) - LOSSLESS
OFL 04 (0:18:00) - LOSSLESS
OFL 05 (1:35:15) - LOSSLESS
OFL 06 (0:07:20)
OFL 07 (0:22:45) - LOSSLESS
OFL 08 (0:48:55)
OFL 09 (1:09:40) - LOSSLESS
OFL 10 (0:51:20)
OFL 11 (0:32:10) - LOSSLESS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Boss Battle on 05 Jun 2016, 10:43, edited 2 times in total.
<<

cmowla

User avatar

Sword Fighter

Posts: 360

Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 19:59

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 31 May 2016, 00:51

Re: H. Single Player Replay's

Yay, someone who likes to win with 0 losses like me!

I saw some of your videos, and your SP play is pretty good.
Invasion and Lava Valley with 0 losses|Invasion (without saves)|TSK 20 in 4.47 minutes|Northern Islands I Co-op in 1.71 hours
What makes me an Expert isn't my skill in of itself but my desire to win big.
<<

thunder

User avatar

Knight

Posts: 801

Joined: 15 Apr 2012, 12:11

Location: In the Market

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 31 May 2016, 09:16

Re: H. Single Player Replay's

cmowla wrote:Yay, someone who likes to win with 0 losses like me!


:)
I can imagine how the save button could looks out in your Remake :D
Clipboard01.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Boss Battle

Serf

Posts: 6

Joined: 29 May 2016, 22:13

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 31 May 2016, 10:22

Re: H. Single Player Replay's

thunder wrote:
cmowla wrote:Yay, someone who likes to win with 0 losses like me!


:)
I can imagine how the save button could looks out in your Remake :D
Clipboard01.jpg

There is some keybinds for savegame? cuz i used my mouse only xD
And yeah i save pretty much, because replays crashes very often, and sometimes for making video of 1 mission i waste 3x longer time, cuz of crashed replays, so i start it again xD
<<

Boss Battle

Serf

Posts: 6

Joined: 29 May 2016, 22:13

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 05 Jun 2016, 00:37

Re: H. Single Player Replay's

Fat update:
On Foreign Lands campaign is done ;)
+ 11 new video's and replays are saved in attachments :P
<<

cmowla

User avatar

Sword Fighter

Posts: 360

Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 19:59

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 05 Jun 2016, 04:23

Re: H. Single Player Replay's

Boss Battle wrote:Fat update:
On Foreign Lands campaign is done ;)
+ 11 new video's and replays are saved in attachments :P
This is fantastic! I am getting now that "FLAWLESS" really means "0 Losses", but that doesn't take away from your play. (That rhymes!)

Excellent work. TSK08 and Federation of Neryn 06 with 0 losses! Those are particularly impressive.
Invasion and Lava Valley with 0 losses|Invasion (without saves)|TSK 20 in 4.47 minutes|Northern Islands I Co-op in 1.71 hours
What makes me an Expert isn't my skill in of itself but my desire to win big.
<<

The Dark Lord

User avatar

King Karolus Servant

Posts: 2127

Joined: 29 Aug 2007, 22:00

Location: In his dark thunderstormy castle

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 05 Jun 2016, 09:37

Re: H. Single Player Replay's

Looking forward to seeing you beat my campaign with 0 losses once it's finished... Although that might still take a while. :P
<<

Boss Battle

Serf

Posts: 6

Joined: 29 May 2016, 22:13

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 05 Jun 2016, 10:29

Re: H. Single Player Replay's

cmowla wrote:
Boss Battle wrote:Fat update:
On Foreign Lands campaign is done ;)
+ 11 new video's and replays are saved in attachments :P
This is fantastic! I am getting now that "FLAWLESS" really means "0 Losses", but that doesn't take away from your play. (That rhymes!)

Excellent work. TSK08 and Federation of Neryn 06 with 0 losses! Those are particularly impressive.

Thanks for compliment, btw term "Flawless Victory" was taken from oldschool games like mortal combat xD
But maybe you right, i should change its to Lossless, since its not fighting game :mrgreen:

The Dark Lord wrote:Looking forward to seeing you beat my campaign with 0 losses once it's finished... Although that might still take a while. :P

ok, let me know when this gonna be released. im up to play whole campaign's (if they aren't buggy, or god damned replays won't crash so hard).
<<

The Dark Lord

User avatar

King Karolus Servant

Posts: 2127

Joined: 29 Aug 2007, 22:00

Location: In his dark thunderstormy castle

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 05 Jun 2016, 10:35

Re: H. Single Player Replay's

My intention is to make it not buggy. :P Missions 1-9 and 11-14 are already available, still need to finish 10, redo 15 and update 16 which will be loads of work. :(
<<

Jeronimo

User avatar

Knight

Posts: 661

Joined: 24 Feb 2011, 23:00

Post 18 Jun 2016, 19:22

Re: H. Single Player Replay's

There is more than 1 "cmowla" in this world.
KaM Skill Level: Jeronimo
<<

cmowla

User avatar

Sword Fighter

Posts: 360

Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 19:59

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 06 Aug 2016, 16:00

Re: H. Single Player Replay's

@Boss Battle,

I should have mentioned this before, but in my TSK 20 thread, T*AnTi-V!RuZz asked me if I wanted to make "quick win" walk-throughs for the campaigns. (You can read our conversation, starting from this post.) I certainly believe your YouTube channel fits this criteria very well. (I don't think I would have ever made the time to do what you did, and therefore I'm very grateful that you went through the trouble of doing this to help beginners.) Especially that the remake will no longer be updated, your videos will never be outdated, as far as how the AI behavior is concerned.

Talk to T*AnTi-V!RuZz about it. :D
Invasion and Lava Valley with 0 losses|Invasion (without saves)|TSK 20 in 4.47 minutes|Northern Islands I Co-op in 1.71 hours
What makes me an Expert isn't my skill in of itself but my desire to win big.
<<

Boss Battle

Serf

Posts: 6

Joined: 29 May 2016, 22:13

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 13 Aug 2016, 20:52

Re: H. Single Player Replay's

cmowla wrote:@Boss Battle,

I should have mentioned this before, but in my TSK 20 thread, T*AnTi-V!RuZz asked me if I wanted to make "quick win" walk-throughs for the campaigns. (You can read our conversation, starting from this post.) I certainly believe your YouTube channel fits this criteria very well. (I don't think I would have ever made the time to do what you did, and therefore I'm very grateful that you went through the trouble of doing this to help beginners.) Especially that the remake will no longer be updated, your videos will never be outdated, as far as how the AI behavior is concerned.

Talk to T*AnTi-V!RuZz about it. :D


Well thanks for attention, but i'm just play as i can ;) and probably i would never be faster than you xD
And need to admit that this game sometimes drive me crazy cuz of crashed replays :mrgreen:
So it takes much more time than you actually need, just to play again same moments and try avoid new crash xD
All what i did (3/4 campaigns i played best as i could, maybe only The Peasants Rebellion i must play again to reach better time).
Also im on my way to put 2 yet solutions of campaigns Middle-earth and An Empire Destroyed.
So stay turned ;)
<<

cmowla

User avatar

Sword Fighter

Posts: 360

Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 19:59

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 13 Aug 2016, 23:08

Re: H. Single Player Replay's

Boss Battle wrote:Well thanks for attention, but i'm just play as i can ;) and probably i would never be faster than you xD
I think you're fast enough for this purpose. :D I do not think, for example, that my TSK 20 in 4.5 minutes (well, 4.47 minutes) replay is comprehensible to beginners. However, your 50 minute replay is much more understandable. 50 minutes for a beginner (and even a intermediate player) is still very fast/revolutionary for that mission. (Heck, my first quick win attempt was 1 hour 13 minutes. My second was 33 minutes, my third was 17 minutes, and then my fourth was the 11.5 minute one.)

Boss Battle wrote:So it takes much more time than you actually need, just to play again same moments and try avoid new crash xD
Tell me about it! As you know, some map's replays will break even if you don't pause or reload saves, and there is nothing you can do except record your live play and edit out the instances when you reloaded saves or the instances when "there is no action going on".
Invasion and Lava Valley with 0 losses|Invasion (without saves)|TSK 20 in 4.47 minutes|Northern Islands I Co-op in 1.71 hours
What makes me an Expert isn't my skill in of itself but my desire to win big.
<<

cmowla

User avatar

Sword Fighter

Posts: 360

Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 19:59

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 07 Oct 2017, 15:27

Re: H. Single Player Replay's

@Boss Battle, you appear to have a fan on YouTube! He has uploaded (and maybe will upload more) screen recordings of beating TSK campaign in the original game quickly.

For example, here is his TSK 09 quick win live game play. :D
Invasion and Lava Valley with 0 losses|Invasion (without saves)|TSK 20 in 4.47 minutes|Northern Islands I Co-op in 1.71 hours
What makes me an Expert isn't my skill in of itself but my desire to win big.

Return to Game replays

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron