Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Results of multiplayer games

<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 29 Oct 2012, 11:29

Re: Results of multiplayer games

I regret I watched the whole replay of Razor's game. Too long PT and really bad building placement by certain players.
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" - Buddha
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 09 Nov 2012, 22:11

well here is a replay on golden cliffs with sado pizzaisgood and me in team 1 and romek, thunder and bo in team 2. i think that i started too slow right after pt, but i made up for it later. if i can perfect the building strategy on loc 4 i will surely do way better after pt (wich was 60 minutes).
anyway enjoy (i hope)
SavesMP.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

Bo_

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 09 Nov 2012, 22:31

You forgot to post a screen of the stats. ;)
Kick fast, think Bo.
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 09 Nov 2012, 22:33

oh sorry i forgot yes. thanks bo.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

Bo_

Knight

Post 09 Nov 2012, 22:36

No thanks, I just wanted to show in stats how your spam got raped, for Razor and honor. :D
Kick fast, think Bo.
<<

Bo_

Knight

Post 09 Nov 2012, 22:43

But I think you should have done something more like 60% lances, 40% bowmen. Bowmen are realy useful when you use them to complete your xbow, while there's no difference between 60 or 100 lances. ;)
Only xbow + lances isn't complete enough.
Kick fast, think Bo.
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 09 Nov 2012, 22:47

i was making a few bows at the start though, don't know why i stopped making them.
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 09 Nov 2012, 22:47

Really nice game. Although I'm not happy at all, I didn't have good enough food production by the peacetime, and after pt there was no time for anything other than fighting, so my economy suffered greatly. My army at start was powerful for a while but I lost it thanks to a damn troll sneaking up and slaughtering it! :D (Mulberry, you deserve an apology from me, for complaining about you shouting at me yesterday - in today's game I saw how do I lose 50% of my troops if I'm not shouted at :P) I don't want to spoil that much but Disco's army and economy in lategame was just really nice :)
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 09 Nov 2012, 23:44

Very impressive economy statistics, your kill/death ratio is really bad but I guess you had so many troops that it didn't matter at all. :)
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 13 Nov 2012, 13:51

3vs4 Dead of Winter

Hey, we played yesterday a (3vs4)[Michaelisyoutube has built his grapes and left the game without a word -.-]
So the teams were:

Zoltan + MrDare + pawel95 [+ michael about 20 minuts] VS Potargany + Mudder + Qwerty + Tricado

Cities:

First attack(after blue thought, that i have only 4 knights, which i lost at his towers :D)

Best player(Tricado, but has only milita+x bows) attacks my allies:

Blue has spamed towers, but he has forget the bridge -.- So it was easy too come in there:

Last the statistic, not brilliant but ok, at the start we thought that we will loose, because 3vs4 and we were so slow :D

If you will look to the replay, the good scene is, when the enemies come to blue to help but havent any chance :D
However dont look at it, when you havent time. I dont want to here later: "so boring game" for me was it ok, i dont know why, maybe because there were only one leaver, who would not influence the game :D

Replay:
http://uploaded.net/file/y2xf8xdt
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 14 Nov 2012, 21:18

Haha and this game shows, that Im Master of Horses XD²³ Only so less army produced, but most army defeated HAHA

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pawel95 + DaRevolution + Zoltan + Falcy VS. REST.
http://uploaded.net/file/jjz1t5it
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

Post 17 Nov 2012, 09:30

Hi!

Last night we played a short game on Cursed Ravine. I havent seen the replays yet;) but i think everybody had a good and consistent performance. Everybody played really well.
It was my first game on CRavine and i wondered to not starvation on it (even trade with wine :O ).
What i saw:
-Huge armies and battles
-2-3market/loc
-nice trade combos
-no starvation!
-feeding on the frontline:)
-Awsome team works on everysides
-Great defences
-Kruciprdel and Dicsoupcan made great cities and armies under the game

(Please guys comment how did you see, because i didnt see the whole game (mainly the south cities....))

TeamA: -winner
Dicsoupcan, Kruciprdel, RG, Thunder
TeamB:
Bercik, Dont4sk, Mixons, Tomixx

DL:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7lh7c55rq7ratus
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Mixons

Rogue

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 17 Nov 2012, 14:45

Very good game !
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 17 Nov 2012, 15:33

since when is 3,5 hours short? :P anyway i had an experience on how my city would work in the long run when everything ran out. good to know i could trade plenty of stuff for coal and gold, and sometimes even iron so i could get a few more xbows.
<<

BloodTree

Barbarian

Post 22 Nov 2012, 06:23

Today I had funny game 2v2v2 it was more like 1v2v2.
There can see one of biggest mistake what noobs do. When you are going on attack they don`t wait till someone is finished but they try go attack your base when your army is away. There what happens you had go back to defend your base and you cant finish your first victim. And there what happens no one is finished and game is still the same 2v2v2. And then it going to be 3h gameplay time. Maybe someone know how can avoid it?

Return to “Game replays”