KaM Remake new music "packs"

<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 10 Feb 2012, 16:38

Re: KaM Remake new music "packs"

@Remake 2012: When we support music packs you can make one of the Clash music if it is legal to do so. (depends on what they mean by abandoned) You can post it on the forum and people can download your the pack if they want it. I don't think we'll ever add music from another game in our release. That music is from that game not KaM, I think it's wrong to mix the associations. I wouldn't like it if some other game I downloaded had the music from KaM included, because I like the association of the KaM music with KaM.

@ThibbyRozier: I just wanted to say we're still planning to add music packs but we've been distracted by other things. I'm not sure when we will get around to it, but we haven't forgotten about it.
<<

ThibbyRozier

Rogue

Post 12 Feb 2012, 06:03

@ThibbyRozier: I just wanted to say we're still planning to add music packs but we've been distracted by other things. I'm not sure when we will get around to it, but we haven't forgotten about it.
It's oke, I'm bussy too myself lately so. :P
Kind regards,
Thimo Braker (ThibbyRozier)

Owner of Thibmo audio productions and theater technician at Hof88 Almelo.
<<

ThibbyRozier

Rogue

Post 07 Aug 2012, 19:50

Ahhh, I will put version 1.0.0.0 online in a few minutes, compresing it now and after that I need to upload it still.

You can all make requests for genres and specific songs if you please, I will look at them and put them in or make you a custom sound pack infuser,
just tell me what you'd like.

These are songs I like personally,
I also know that the people who listen to that specific genre would like them too but as everyone knows, taste is personal so don't bind these words as guerantee that everyone will like these songs, hence I ask for the help of you all.
The goal is to put 20 songs per genre.
This is my personal goal and is free of the goals of the KaM Remake team, I work on this on my own and I hope you could all help me out to make it into an awesome project.

All the info you need is written inside the installer. :)

Keep in mind that if you select the option "¤ All styles" that your game loader will take a while to load all the songs.

Also keep in mind that I love good quality songs, not those fail songs that miss bits and parts, this infects the size of the songs, they are bigger in memory usage and will slow the loader down just a little, if you select one single genre you can also install multiple "sound packs" into the music folder.

ps, could better burn it on disks and sell them... The instal file has a size of 725 MB... xD
Kind regards,

<<

ThibbyRozier

Rogue

Post 07 Aug 2012, 21:15

First, sorry for this bumper but... I am uploading the file to docs.google, yeah my own server can't take more then 2500 connections per 30 minutes, sorry...
It will crash as soon as someone tries to download the file. xD

It is compressed into a .zip file becouse it's an .exe and an .D01 file. (The .D01 file is the data file, yes I did this to make the installer faster to start up, it would take 10 minutes to ask for permission otherwise)

I will post the link tomorrow as I have to upload it still and it takes a while as google has limiters. ^^ YAY FOR GOOGLE</3
Kind regards,

<<

ThibbyRozier

Rogue

Post 08 Aug 2012, 08:09

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzhVCU ... TVtQ25OZ2M
There you go, The finished sound packs installer.
Last edited by ThibbyRozier on 08 Aug 2012, 16:26, edited 1 time in total.
Kind regards,

<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 08 Aug 2012, 11:15

There you go, The official soundpack.
I know you didn't mean it like this, but please don't call it official because that implies it is directly supported by the KaM Remake development team.
<<

ThibbyRozier

Rogue

Post 08 Aug 2012, 16:27

There you go, The official soundpack.
I know you didn't mean it like this, but please don't call it official because that implies it is directly supported by the KaM Remake development team.
Whoops, fixed it. ^^
Kind regards,

Return to “Ideas / Suggestions”