Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

New items into the economy?

<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 24 Sep 2017, 20:39

Re: New items into the economy?

Maybe you dont know but barbarians and warriors have same statistics! It is illogical to create 2 additional units with same statistics, especialy when u propose 2 different ways of making them.
That is horrible idea XD
Thank you for the reminder, almost forget it. LOL

Of course, it was an idea from Romek and it is actually cool one. First unit which mixing leather and iron and not imba. Not imba because reducing number of leather jacket for bowmans->less bowman and reducing numbers of swordmans(sword is used by barb). Totaly acceptable way even if these two units (warrior and barb) have the same stats. I was testing it. And if you go for barbarian then you will create only paper army with zero defence, and hard to abuse your lovely knights or swordmans. So somthing uniqe and different. But with new serfs animations it would change a bit.

You can try it out yourself too how the game and those strats would work in realy. Search for NM 3.2scripts. :wink:
Good if try it out yourself too. even if you think you dont have to try it out because you know what will happening;)
<<

MickeyMouseXD

Serf

Post 25 Sep 2017, 14:35

Maybe you dont know but barbarians and warriors have same statistics! It is illogical to create 2 additional units with same statistics, especialy when u propose 2 different ways of making them.
That is horrible idea XD
Thank you for the reminder, almost forget it. LOL

Of course, it was an idea from Romek and it is actually cool one. First unit which mixing leather and iron and not imba. Not imba because reducing number of leather jacket for bowmans->less bowman and reducing numbers of swordmans(sword is used by barb). Totaly acceptable way even if these two units (warrior and barb) have the same stats. I was testing it. And if you go for barbarian then you will create only paper army with zero defence, and hard to abuse your lovely knights or swordmans. So somthing uniqe and different. But with new serfs animations it would change a bit.

You can try it out yourself too how the game and those strats would work in realy. Search for NM 3.2scripts. :wink:
Good if try it out yourself too. even if you think you dont have to try it out because you know what will happening;)
LOL! I tested it many many times so i know exactly how strong barbarians and warriors are. I play a lot map called Knights Evolve and i want to tell you that with warriors and barbarians you can eliminate swordsman very easy. You can also kill knights with them which means that you dont need pikes anymore to counter enemy horses since you have barbarians/warriors option. U must know that i always reach warriors in Knight Evolve so I know what Im saying but by reading your posts I dont think you have vast knowledge about these units. I think thats why you are able to only support someone elses bad ideas and blindly trust in it, because if you knew the real power of these units you woldnt be making propositions like this :lol:
I highly recommend you to spend some time in Knights Evolve to see for yourself how strong Barbarians really are :mrgreen:
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

Post 25 Sep 2017, 16:22

I play a lot map called Knights Evolve
Perfect map as reference. Play more ECO games colego rather than wasteing time on some autos***t. Maybe you know but some maps offering 40-50bows at PT. Your barbarians can have the largest ducks in the distric if they don't have quality shield. But yes, Knights Evolve and one hit kill... I'm going to play it...the only game mode where I can win a multiplayer game....vs AI.
:mrgreen:
<<

MickeyMouseXD

Serf

Post 25 Sep 2017, 20:31

I also play ECO maps but I wouldnt recommend anyone taking barbarians as a bonus and trust me man, it is way better to take bonuses like food or gold. Going for barbarians isnt the best option and it can be made only for fun. I know some players who can make more than 200 bows in ECO games…so please…. Stop trying to explain me what fighting versus bows really is because judging from your posts I can clearly see that again you have no clue whatsoever what you talking about. Anyway, according to what you have written, you just showed everyone that you also have totally no idea what Knights Evolve is. You simply cant understand the fact that in this game you need a lot more skill then in standard ECO game. In Knights Evolve you dont have towers and you can’t hide behind them with mass bowmen. You are forced to always fight in the center, you must keep an eye out for appearing bonuses and prevent the enemy from taking it. You have probably played there 2-3 games and didnt understand the mechanics correctly. I bet you have gotten attacked by a player with God of War bonus and got completely wiped out. After that you probably left the game being sad and mad because someone outsmarted you. In my opinion this loss left a mark so big in your head that bad memories return immediately after hearing Knights Evolve :D
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

Post 25 Sep 2017, 21:50

... I can clearly see that again you have no clue whatsoever what you talking about...
I don't have. But I like that you took time to read these mass bs from me. I even not read them.
After that you probably left the game being sad and mad because someone outsmarted you.
Leaving a game? Common. Not my style. Regards the 'outsmarters'. Mad? Left a game only once in the past 5 years because a BIG noob spectator was unfair and destroyed 6players evening. But seems Mr Mickey don't have clue about this. :wink:
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 26 Sep 2017, 09:25

That's why playing long peacetimes is considered idiotic pointless by our part of the community - thunder thinks more about the "professional scene" xD We play PT60 and for us, camping behind towers is the absolute last resort and won't work anyway, because we don't play maps where making hundreds of towers is encouraged (even if you make 20 towers, that's like 5 towers per entrance, and your enemy will simply go the least fortified way, or pick another player instead). That being said, Knights Evolve does offer valuable insight into KaM fighting (more than long peacetime games for sure). This is still KaM fighting without modifications, except the occasional GoW bonus which works well and makes sense in this kind of gamemode. I'd even say, someone playing a lot of KE or other fighting maps will likely know more about barbarians than most of us do :P

edit: autocensored myself. Sorry Ben xD
Last edited by sado1 on 26 Sep 2017, 20:14, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 26 Sep 2017, 19:02

Hey guys, the conversations are getting a little hostile. I don't want to delete posts yet as this has mostly been a good topic. Let's keep the discussion that way. No using words like "idiotic" "s**t" and so on.

Thanks! :)

- Ben
I used to spam this forum so much...

Return to “Ideas / Suggestions”