Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Regarding siege workshop and town hall

<<

zombie01

Pikeman

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 19 Nov 2014, 06:40

Re: Regarding siege workshop and town hall

Yes but how gold can make people? It is ridicolous. I mean it can when a rich man meets a greedy lady but still...
Maybe it's not making people from gold, but just hiring them? Think before you post sth like this!

And about removing school, I think it's a the best idea ever, can you even imagine how much fun will be with only two buildings? :mrgreen:
Okay, but still are they sitting in some basement and learning stuff? Like butcher is learning to make sausages in theory?
What if you think about machines as ents with wheels? Ents can move so how is it not normal? :?
ents are living trees and ballista and catapults are made of cut wood, thus killing the living in the wood.
they are dead Death machines
<<

Vatrix

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 19 Nov 2014, 14:55

Yes but how gold can make people? It is ridicolous. I mean it can when a rich man meets a greedy lady but still...
Maybe it's not making people from gold, but just hiring them? Think before you post sth like this!

And about removing school, I think it's a the best idea ever, can you even imagine how much fun will be with only two buildings? :mrgreen:
Okay, but still are they sitting in some basement and learning stuff? Like butcher is learning to make sausages in theory?
What if you think about machines as ents with wheels? Ents can move so how is it not normal? :?
You're digging too much in theories, this game is made for people who like building and fighting and like most games it's not simulator of "real life". You can say same thing about counter strike, because in real life there isn't any health bar and so on. Please stop reviewing uninportant things.

I'm calling for some cleaning in this topic. ..please..
I fixed The Shattered Kingdom and The Peasants Rebellion here!
<<

Kamykos

Pikeman

Post 19 Nov 2014, 17:29

You're digging too much in theories, this game is made for people who like building and fighting and like most games it's not simulator of "real life". You can say same thing about counter strike, because in real life there isn't any health bar and so on. Please stop reviewing uninportant things.
Exactly (!) I agree with you and in my opinion there is no need to make new sprites for implementing siege weapons.
<<

Vatrix

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 19 Nov 2014, 19:49

Exactly (!) I agree with you and in my opinion there is no need to make new sprites for implementing siege weapons.
Yes, you're right there is no need for that, but there is need to balance these things to fit in game.
I fixed The Shattered Kingdom and The Peasants Rebellion here!
<<

emijavi1

Serf

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 22 May 2017, 14:01

english
Hello people! Congratulations to the creators of this remake, but it is very sad that it was not completed and the project was abandoned.

I would like you to come back, or help me with the following.

- I want to re-enable Town Hall and Siege Workshop. Also add the "barbarian" unit to the Town Hall building. How do I do it? What program do I use to modify the files? I simply want them to appear in the buildings menu and can be used normally.

- I would like to know how to edit the amount of fish available in the lakes.

Thanks for your help, I hope to answer! (do not ignore me)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
spanish
¡Hola gente! Felicitaciones a los creadores de este remake, pero es muy triste que no se completo y fue abandonado el proyecto.

Me gustaria que se retomase, o me ayuden con lo siguiente.

- Quiero volver a habilitar Town Hall y Siege Workshop. Ademas agregar la unidad "barbarian" al edificio Town Hall. ¿Como lo realizo?¿Que programa utilizo para modificar los archivos? Simplemente quiero que aparezcan en el menu de edificios y se puedan utilizar normalmente.

- Quisiera saber como editar la cantidad de peces disponibles en los lagos.

Gracias por su ayuda , espero respuesta ! (no me ignoren) :o :o :o :o :o :o
KAM REMAKE REMAKE.png
KAM REMAKE REMAKE.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Rey

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 12 Jun 2017, 10:16

Hi!

Yes, unfortunally this project kind of abandoned now. But who knows, I believe we can make it alive one more time again.
What about your question - you have to be software developer at least to make it possible to add these buildings. Game was written in pascal (Delphi).
Also there were lots of talks about do we need town hall/siege workshop or not and if yes in what way. There was no final conclusion about it.

Amount of fish, or other resources you can change in MapEd. AFAIR.

Return to “Ideas / Suggestions”