Random AIs on the multimaps

<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 15 Mar 2014, 10:49

Random AIs on the multimaps

Hi!

Yes, i know today this is my 3rd worst idea ever, but I need some prefeedback before i do something s.....

I dont know exactly is there possiblitiy 8players+4AI but i hope to yes, because it seems possible in the editor.

Idea is random Barbarians hordes on the maps, between the enemy players(of course with different type of units). With these AI units could be harder the explore the map. This picture made on Desertline. If the north side players want to explore some parts of the map at first they have to kill those AI units.
Of course the players can lose units in these fights so if there are larger AI groups possible the player wont have enough unit to fighting with the opponent player.
With this kind of gamesettings could be the game randomly. Who need more visible are, that player will need more units.

I ve played only few times on coop maps, i dont know is there any similar between opponent players. What i played there was only AI vs multiplayers. so i dont know :S
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Tiank

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 15 Mar 2014, 11:41

Re: Random AIs on the multimaps

Again, I like it! :)

As far as I know, it is possible to make 8 players and 4 AI's. Also, from newer versions (from beta for sure), AI would move and attack if enemy's too close. So having an obstacle like that on map would make games interesting :).

Maybe even a camp in strategically important place, where enemy can feed and train some more troops if it's needed. To get advantage on map, you need to destroy their camp (or maybe even possibility to gain some Barbarians after destroying camp...).

If you could make these hordes appear randomly at each map start, it would be even more interesting (randomly, but of course at previously planned places). You never know, where they'd be, so exploring would be harder.
Without honour, victory is hollow.

Return to “Ideas / Suggestions”