<<

Shadaoe

Knight

Post 10 Dec 2014, 22:03

Re: Official KaM Remake Bugs topic

Hi, I fing BUG.

Campaing "A Empire Destroyed"
mission 2

Archers who stand in the middle of the map, all the time just pull the bow, do not shoot.
They shot only when I was away. But as I got closer it's wrong what I wrote above.
Little error in the script, noted and will be fixed in the next version
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 10 Dec 2014, 23:28

What do you mean?
Screenshot is kinda obvious, along with his post (assuming that you know "Gracze"=Players, and you notice that he tried to sort by player count, which doesn't seem to work...)
<<

Remake 2012

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 11 Dec 2014, 14:00

What do you mean?
Screenshot is kinda obvious, along with his post (assuming that you know "Gracze"=Players, and you notice that he tried to sort by player count, which doesn't seem to work...)
thx sado
<<

Remake 2012

Knight

Post 11 Dec 2014, 18:36

Another BUG:
After the battle: Statistics

We Played with eight players. Statistics showed only 5, the army 8(ok), raw materials 8(ok).
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 13 Dec 2014, 19:39

hello!
I watched a game.
Boci made scout with his builders.
Please check the replay after 1hour 40mins in Atesz base.

Possible builders were hungry and wanted to go to eat, but the towers blocked them?
:S

Downloadlink:
http://www.speedyshare.com/qkFWJ/bug-af ... ashing.zip

Bests!

ps.:if possible please make larger value for the attachement's size, 2MB is low... this replay is also ~5MB-(2,2+2,2+1)_ thank you!
<<

Remake 2012

Knight

Post 14 Dec 2014, 09:15

Another BUG ?!

Yesterday I put in the game folder new map. In the lobby I chose it and waited for the players. Every time someone wanted to download the map I thrown out of the lobby. With inscription: "timeout". Today I did the same thing and .... now works.
<<

Remake 2012

Knight

Post 14 Dec 2014, 09:25

Issue:

Player name has 16 letters. But only shows 14*. (eg. In the lobby) need to expand the frame. Or give 14.\

*If we have a large font. If we write a little is ok.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 15 Dec 2014, 05:21

I would ask the developers to not lower the string total for mp names. Small characters like ] or [ take up very little room and are useful for clan tags, for example.

If you use large tags, like your name is GRRXXZZWWWWWWWWW then of course you will exceed the limit. But these big characters are not used so often, and if they are the name probably looks like crap anyway. If the name doesn't fit then don't use it. Some people, like "[Beer]Revolution" need all the characters to use their name, and they fit just fine.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Michalpl

Sword Fighter

Post 17 Dec 2014, 19:29

Found a bug that will stop AI from building still

Bug info
It does appear when AI places fields on the road that was there to connect the workshop and it got deleted and it can't be finished

Bug appearing
It does appear randomly as of the first Revision that AI could make fields
Function that causes that bug AI field placing or the fields around the farm It can happen with vine fields as well

I hope it will get fixed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

RandomLyrics

Sword Fighter

Post 17 Dec 2014, 20:11

map.txt - BlockTeamSelection
Chat in multiplayer doesnt work(u cant choose "Team" chat channel), i think this channel should be open always, player send msg and every one with allianceCheck will get this msg. So we be able to do dynamic alliances in multiplayer game (Actions.PlayerAllianceChange).
edit: lolz i remove BlockTeamSelection from .txt and it stays block but team chat works.. xD
edit2: hmm after removing BlockTeamSelection from .txt, the team block existing further in the same folder. player which donwload that map with addded .078EDED can set teams normally.
<<

Tem97

Serf

Post 22 Dec 2014, 09:55

Hi, i was finding on forum about this but i found nothing. I have installed new version KaM Remake r6720 but when i launch it ,it says Runtime error 216 at 00409996. Old version r5503 works me fine. Please help. Thanks.
<<

Tiank

Knight

Post 23 Dec 2014, 17:51

Found some bugs in R6 (r6720).

Ambushed has fog revealed from start.

Raven's Field - something wrong with script I suppose, you loose immediately when there are at least 2 players.

Also, a bug connected with bug report I've sent today. We were trying to back to lobby, cause one player left. I got an error, I couldn't do nothing in game (freezed), although I still heared messages in chat coming (maybe someone was writing or just leaving the game). Then I closed the Remake, started it again, found out probably the same lobby, but there was something wrong:
As you can see, on list of players there are 6 players, but I can't join the room, cause it's full (that's what the message mean in Polish in upper right corner), also you can see crossed out nicks. How? They are in lobby, not in game!
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

kocsis1david

Crossbowman

Post 29 Dec 2014, 13:08

The game has stopped, I could move the screen, but the soldiers stayed at the same place:
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 05 Feb 2015, 21:36

A bug that has annoyed me for some time: If you stop a mutiplayer replay with the debugging panel, the game sends you back to the mutiplayer lobby, which is quite strange. You then must naturally navigate back to the replay viewer to load a new replay.

I use the debugging panel a lot, especially when I am trying to find a certain save and must keep using the x300 speed to speed up the replay.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 08 Feb 2015, 06:05

In the screenshot that David posted, you can see an example of what I'm about to describe, or at least I believe that it is the same thing.

When a voting is being cast on returning to lobby, if the final vote or "deciding vote" is made by two people simultaneously, the game "freezes." You are still able to interact with the menus and thus quit to the main menu, but the game is froze and you are not able to return to the lobby.
Krom or Lewin, is this enough detail for you to understand what I mean? I can provide more if you need it.

Return to “Bugs”