Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

move and attack commands missing

<<

Anna

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 21 Feb 2019, 14:05

move and attack commands missing

I just downloaded the KaM remake but as soon as I started playing I realized that the "move" and "attack" buttons are completely missing for all of the battle units, they are just not there, there is only the "stop" command from that top row. It's the case for any game mode that I choose from the single player menu (haven't tried multiplayer). Any ideas how to fix this?
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 18 Mar 2019, 19:53

Re: move and attack commands missing

I just downloaded the KaM remake but as soon as I started playing I realized that the "move" and "attack" buttons are completely missing for all of the battle units, they are just not there, there is only the "stop" command from that top row. It's the case for any game mode that I choose from the single player menu (haven't tried multiplayer). Any ideas how to fix this?
I am sorry that there has been a long delay in your question being answered. Indeed, those buttons are not supported in the Remake. They are only still included in the user interface as "legacy" features. Since those buttons did not work very well and are unnecessary for gameplay, they were never fully implemented in the Remake mod. You can simply use the right mouse button to move and attack with your soldiers.

Do note that it is recommended to not command ranged units (archers and crossbowmen) to attack. Simply move them withing range and they will efficently fire-at-will.
I used to spam this forum so much...

Return to “Bugs”