Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Crash free mode map 50

<<

Peasant

Post 31 Jul 2014, 12:25

Crash free mode map 50

Hello,

I am new on this forum and I have a question.

I try to play free mode on The Peasants Rebellion, the first map which you can choose in that mode (it says 50 by saving).
I am a few hours in playing the game. It crashed a few times before, but now it crashes pretty much just after loading the game.

I just attacked the soldiers of another village and the remaining soldiers are attacking me. The moment they call 'storm attack', the game crashes.

I have already installed the patches from the website (tried again but got the message that the patch was already the latest version).

Does anyone know what I can try next to fix this?

Many thanks in advance!
<<

Michalpl

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 31 Jul 2014, 13:47

Re: Crash free mode map 50

Wrong forum its not Kam Remake bug but Kam TPR
and no bugfixes for TPR
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 31 Jul 2014, 16:00

Hello,

I try to play free mode on The Peasants Rebellion, the first map which you can choose in that mode (it says 50 by saving).
I am a few hours in playing the game. It crashed a few times before, but now it crashes pretty much just after loading the game.

I just attacked the soldiers of another village and the remaining soldiers are attacking me. The moment they call 'storm attack', the game crashes.

I have already installed the patches from the website (tried again but got the message that the patch was already the latest version).

Many thanks in advance!
TPR won't run well on Windows 7 (I'm assuming that's what you are using). Your best solution is to just download the Knights and Merchants Remake. It's a fan-made mod that "fixes" all the classic issues with vanilla KaM. Check it out at http://www.kamremake.com/download

Oh, and if you insist on playing vanilla KaM, let us know and maybe someone else can find you a solution (though if SR3 doesn't help, idk what will).
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 31 Jul 2014, 22:36

Hello,

Many thanks in advance!

TPR won't run well on Windows 7 (I'm assuming that's what you are using). Your best solution is to just download the Knights and Merchants Remake. It's a fan-made mod that "fixes" all the classic issues with vanilla KaM. Check it out at http://www.kamremake.com/download

Oh, and if you insist on playing vanilla KaM, let us know and maybe someone else can find you a solution (though if SR3 doesn't help, idk what will).
if the SR3 patch does not help, you can always get the Kam historical version form steam. it has all the vanilla kam bugs and efficiencies, but does not crash.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill

Return to “Bugs”