Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

TSK mission 20

<<

hardrooky

Post 06 Jan 2014, 14:33

TSK mission 20

Greetings,

First of all, i'd like to say that i take great pleasure in replaying knights and merchants without a stupid AI.
i just reached mission 20 in TSK, and i cannot get past the start.

after the first attack that is almost impossible to win im attacked from the north by large groups of 1 knight (all carrying a flag) and later joined by more swordfighters and pikemen

the fact that they attack in groups of 1 knight says me there must be some kind of malfunction in the mission.

looking forward for a reply
hardrooky
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 06 Jan 2014, 15:19

Re: TSK mission 20

Hardbrooky.... When you have tried to master tsk20 so long, like you have tried to search a topic about that (via the search function). Then you should try it again. Really no offence, but that actual topic, is like the first result that you get when you type "tsk 20 not winable" into the search function on the nice forum.

I won´t comment anything else here, just go ahead here :rolleyes: :

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1940

If you have no time to read that 1,5 pages, I will help you again, he is the download of the fixed version:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1940&start=15#p34224
<<

hardrooky

Post 07 Jan 2014, 09:56

Thank you for replying,

i tried the search function but i used too vague search words resulting in no results.

thanks anyway for the time
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 07 Jan 2014, 10:38

No problem. If there should be some issues with the fixed tsk20 then let me know (with a replay) here on the forum.

Return to “Bugs”