KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 16 Dec 2013, 10:00

Warrior killed with a single shot

This off topic discussion was split from here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1962&p=34027#p34027
1 bowmen killed 1 warriors with ! One shot! On pirate bond :mrgreen:
That's not possible, warriors have 4 hitpoints so it would take 4 arrows minimum (each hit can only do 1 damage). The warrior must have been injured from a previous battle or something. This limit of 1 hit point per second is what prevent completely crazy stuff happening like an uninjured knight being killed by a militia in one hit.
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 16 Dec 2013, 10:25

Re: Poll about favorite fighting mechanics in RTS games

It happened for 100% Lewin. Nit sure if bence played with me, I'll ask around to get maybe somehow the replay. Nvm sorry for going of topic.
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 16 Dec 2013, 10:31

It happened for 100% Lewin. Nit sure if bence played with me, I'll ask around to get maybe somehow the replay. Nvm sorry for going of topic.
And you're sure that warrior hadn't been in a fight or shot at earlier in the game? If the only damage it could have taken was from 1 arrow then that's a bug and I'd like to see the replay.
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 16 Dec 2013, 12:16

100% Lewin. I remember that we didn't understood why I haven't won. Then he said "ahh we have one warrior on that map, that i forgot in my base" he went like 1 meter over the bridge and died by one shot from one bowmen Xd it was played on an older version played, but my enemy should have that replay propably.
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 16 Dec 2013, 12:48

Re: Warrior killed with a single shot

Well i have to say, and this is really far back into shieldpatch, that i once had a warrior (or is it barbarians on pirate bond?) dying by 3 arrows of a bowman. and i also had one warrior dying by 3 roguestones when i playtested a campaign mission. they had no prior combat (or at least long enough to have hp fully regenerated in my mission) and considering they have 4 hp i have no idea what happened to them.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill

Return to “Bugs”