Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Hotkeys

<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 05 Sep 2013, 15:44

Hotkeys

I never play with hotkeys because they just don't work well for me. Disco told me I need to hold control and smash a number, which seemed to work (only tried once). So yes, they work, but it is very hard to set them (at least for me). I've talked to people who have no problems with this and I've talked to people who have, so it's not 'just me' and my keyboard works fine.
Just wanted to make you aware of this, it can be really frustrating.
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 05 Sep 2013, 15:56

Re: Hotkeys

I already talked with TDL about his problem, I had never any problems with Hotkeys really. Only wanted to ask if it is possible that the set hotkeys will work also after loading a saved game, because it would make the game just more enjoyable and easier. Don´t want to go offtopic, just a simple question.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 05 Sep 2013, 16:53

Dark Lord, the only way I can get hotkeys to work is if I release the number before I release control. Works every time if I do it like this ;)
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 05 Sep 2013, 16:58

Dark Lord, the only way I can get hotkeys to work is if I release the number before I release control. Works every time if I do it like this ;)
Lol I just do it the oterway round, because I thought you have to push control first :rolleyes: xd
<<

WollongongWolf

Lance Carrier

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 05 Sep 2013, 18:21

I also often have trouble with it, but mainly because stuff like
the only way I can get hotkeys to work is if I release the number before I release control.
is nowhere clearly mentioned :P. Perhaps adding that to the text saying simply press ctrl+number might help :P
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 05 Sep 2013, 18:27

did i really say smash? i actually meant button bash the number a bit, i amused to it now but it is nice to see if you hotkeyed something like you press ctrl +1 when having a school selected a small 1 appears near the corner or something.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill

Return to “Bugs”