Post 21 Jul 2013, 20:37

Troops movement

Ok so first of all, I find the random factor not funny, plus there are probably numerous things I wanna see different (like troops walking as troops rather than tending to form a straight line 9 out of 10 cases). I'm not that great with troops though, so that might also be a problem (A).

But when I played a single player mission, I was really like how on earth is this happening (check the replay from about 1.50 (and don't mind that much the mission itself please XD)). One of the pikes is fighting, the rest is standing behind him, the "road" being blocked by on one side allied troops and on the other side mountains. So they try to walk around that hill, but yet they seem not sure whether that path of faster or should go back and wait until the path gets free. So what they do, they keep turning around far away from the battle. I'm not sure how far this is being processed, (as other stuff like the storm attack), but in case you didn't notice it, here you do :P.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.