Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Save error - ElnOutError

<<

ant549

Peasant

Post 02 Jan 2018, 15:34

Save error - ElnOutError

Hi,

this error has just appeared - I have had kamremake r6720 for a few years and everything working fine until now.

So game loads, but in a window (it used to open in full screen automatically).

I click, Single Player, Load Saved Game, select a save and I get an error message.

An Error has Occurred!
An Error has Occurred while parsing the file C:\Program Files (x86)\Topware\KaM remake\Saves\TPR 1045.sav
ElnOutError: The specified file already exists

I tried reloading (but i didnt uninstall first) kamremake. I tried loading other game files but same error message.

Any help appreciated.

Ant

(i tried to upload the .sav file, but in red it says that extention sav is not allowed)
<<

grayter

Barbarian

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 02 Jan 2018, 17:00

Re: Save error - ElnOutError

(i tried to upload the .sav file, but in red it says that extention sav is not allowed)
You can compress this file as *.rar or 7z and then you can upload it to google drive or some kind of web file hosting.
Did you install some other applications lately? Maybe folder's permission changed. Try to reinstall game to different catalog.
<<

ant549

Peasant

Post 04 Jan 2018, 15:34

thanks for the help re attaching files.

ok, here is a link to the files

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

I attached .log, .bas, .rpl and .sav

I haven't added any new programs, but there was an update from Steam for Wreckfest (Bugbear).
<<

ant549

Peasant

Post 04 Jan 2018, 18:42

ok, i reinstalled kam remake to a different directory and it now works - i copied the .sav etc and it loaded ok

Return to “Bugs”