Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

automatic recruits ?

<<

Rogarm77

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 31 Jan 2021, 17:04

automatic recruits ?

i have already seen a thread about automatic school, i already know it was rejected i'm looking for something else

is there any way to lock a school on auto recruit [serf or recruit or miner ?] etc...
because i once saw this in multiplayer, is there any way to implement it in singleplayer ?

thnx, would apprecite the help
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 01 Feb 2021, 09:22

Re: automatic recruits ?

Hi,
is there any way to lock a school on auto recruit [serf or recruit or miner ?] etc...
-I guess a better scripter may could find an easy solution to write such a script. For example if the repair button is active of the school then the lastly successfully trained unit will repeating itself. I guess it could be a close solution to can do the auto recruit thing on every unit. Of course programming this one maybe not as easy.
is there any way to implement it in singleplayer ?
-The Single player maps could be scripted also. So an existing script may could be added/adjusted to them. But to be honest it is rather a mapmaker decision to need such a solution for a mission or not Worth to reach out the author of the missions/campaigns because many of them are still active. :wink:

Have a great day!

Return to “General / Questions”