Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

The Adventurers Journey glitched?

<<

tonc5

Blacksmith

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 25 Sep 2018, 02:36

The Adventurers Journey glitched?

I was playing through the mini game map "The Adventurers Journey" and could not get passed the part were you are supposed to help the guards near the south east tunnel. It wouldn't spawn me into battle. I would run my knight around all of the different enemy characters but nothing would happen. Was I doing something wrong or is the map glitched?
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 25 Sep 2018, 02:40

Re: The Adventurers Journey glitched?

I think that this question was recently asked here: http://www.knightsandmerchants.net/foru ... 017#p51017. I'm starting to think that the map is glitched! Try my advice though and report back what you find.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

tonc5

Blacksmith

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 25 Sep 2018, 03:06

I think that this question was recently asked here: http://www.knightsandmerchants.net/foru ... 017#p51017. I'm starting to think that the map is glitched! Try my advice though and report back what you find.
I attempted to use your advice. There was no allied commander that I could find near the tunnel. Also, nothing happened when I clicked on the enemies while standing next to them.
<<

workaround RPG

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 15 Nov 2018, 20:42

I played this campaign myself and had the same bug. I managed to fix it by restarting the mission and trying again.
In my first run, when the bug occured, I talked to the Guards before the mission came up, this made the mission then not trigger correctly I think.
The second time I made sure not to explore the guarded tunnel before I had to defeat the bandits, and got an extra message and was able to fight them.
<<

workaround RPG

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 15 Nov 2018, 21:11

its seems like afterr becoming defender of the realm, I cant pass through the tunnel onto the other continent. It just makes my Unit disappear, but nothing happens.

Return to “General / Questions”