Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

AI Maps

<<

Sinterp

Peasant

Post 20 Dec 2017, 15:42

AI Maps

Hello, can someone send some maps with the AI, who is build and attacking enemies. Preferably big maps with a lot of resourses.
<<

grayter

Barbarian

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 20 Dec 2017, 16:07

Re: AI Maps

the AI, who is build and attacking enemies
Do you mean Multiplayer maps?
Do you mean AI has autobuild enabled?

Maybe some coop maps? If you want to play alone you can simply add computer to slot and play in alliance with another AI. Check clash of kings.
<<

Sinterp

Peasant

Post 20 Dec 2017, 16:18

I mean, that they build same as people and they attack people. Yes Multiplayer. We want to play, against such AI, so we could defend against them. Need some big maps, with big area.
<<

cmowla

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 20 Dec 2017, 17:45

If you are looking for a large map with two humans to fight against the AI, you can try mission 10 from Co-op Knights I. That map is HUGE. Now, if you are not sure about what to make of it, you can watch the first 7 minutes of my video replay to get an idea of it's too difficult or not. (I just explain the map in that time.)

If you are an advanced player, you can attempt Northern Islands I (also a two player map), which you can download from this page. I also have a video replay of this. This map is smaller than the above, but it has a lot more resources.

Should that version of Northern Islands I be too difficult (which is understandable), the map makers made an updated map. Here's a link to download it.
Invasion won: with 0 losses and without save reloads|TSK 20 in 4.47 minutes|Border of Life Co-op Won in 1h33m55s|The Official KaM Speedrun Page
What makes me an Expert isn't my skill in of itself but my desire to win big.

Return to “General / Questions”