Northern Islands I

<<

Olo

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 13 Feb 2017, 00:51

Northern Islands I

Hello everyone,

Im from Poland so my english can be a little bit bad. So i would like to say sorry for any mistakes :)

Me and my friend tried win the NORTHERN ISLANDS tausends times and we are actually pissed. Do you know how to beat this map ? We tried:

1. Castle on the first brigde ( It was working but you cant win this map like that cause you have to pull your trops forward
2. We made kind of 2000 differents weapons but problem is with gold ( we havent got it enough to recruit all trops )
3. We tried some tricks with towers but it doesnt work :/
4. We tried to pull attack but it has been finished always bad for us ( in few seconds has been caming new wave - ridiculous )

Have you got any suggestions ? We cant sleep because this map !

Thank you :)
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 13 Feb 2017, 09:56

Re: Northern Islands I

Hello!
I'm sure possible to finish this mission. I've seen it in multiplayer mode and i don't want to lie but if I remeber well cmowla beated it alone too.(I searched his replay about his game on the forum, but not found yet, sorry.)
but on youtube there are some shoutcasts and as I see they could finish the mission also.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFFnc6UoXQw
Have fun!
;)
<<

cmowla

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 13 Feb 2017, 14:16

Re: Northern Islands I

Hello!
I'm sure possible to finish this mission. I've seen it in multiplayer mode and i don't want to lie but if I remember well cmowla beat it alone too.(I searched his replay about his game on the forum, but not found yet, sorry.)
Yeah, here is the full-working replay. This may be different than how two players can beat it, but at least you can see what order is best to take out the AI in and how to do it.
but on youtube there are some shoutcasts and as I see they could finish the mission also.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFFnc6UoXQw
I was at first excited to see that, but then I realized that they MODIFIED the map to make it easier (so it's not a legitimate win, IMO).
Invasion won: with 0 losses and without save reloads|TSK 20 in 4.47 minutes|Border of Life Co-op Won in 1h33m55s|The Official KaM Speedrun Page
What makes me an Expert isn't my skill in of itself but my desire to win big.

Return to “General / Questions”