Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Fellow Multiplayer Players

<<

Archer

Laborer

Post 06 Dec 2015, 16:41

Fellow Multiplayer Players

Good morning all,

I just recently started playing KAM remake again online due to not having a computer for some time. Some things I have noticed.

Kam players have to be some of the most DERP (airgo, retarded) people I have ever gamed with online. I don't know if it's because of the language barrier or what, but it's quite ridiculous. People do not understand the concept of picking teams, locations, and hitting the READY button to allow a game to commence. Also, people saying sorry I have to go 10 minutes into a game. I'm not a genius by any means, but if you know you are going to have something come up in your life, common sense would be to NOT START A KAM GAME.

As a community I'd say we can pull together people and figure this out. If you're a retard, figure out how to become unretarded, so the non retarded players can enjoy gaming more.

That is all.

Carry on men.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 06 Dec 2015, 17:40

Re: Fellow Multiplayer Players

It's totally true. Playing games with the public is a good way to get gray hair. You're not going to be able to enjoy yourself much out there.

You can download Teamspeak and join the KaM server at kamts.eu. We kind of have a cult there, so be wary of the...interesting people shall we say? You can try and recruit some of the better "randoms" you find out in the public server to join you there and hopefully you can assemble a nice group of players.

There is, of course, already a group of players using Teamspeak, but you'll have to prove your skills first if you wanna play with them ;)
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 06 Dec 2015, 21:19

nah, the retards give the cream to the game! So please regard them! :P
<<

KNoeDL

Serf

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 07 Dec 2015, 00:57

ye dont judge weird ways, still you can never be sure, if everything everyone does is not somehow retarded.

edit: should it be "anything anyone does"?
<<

Nibo The Destroyer

Barbarian

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 07 Dec 2015, 04:15

Isnt this kinda the same thing sim was raging about?
Et ego vici

Return to “General / Questions”