Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

KaM server tracker

<<

`Flawless~impY

Recruit

Post 24 Mar 2015, 13:26

KaM server tracker

I was wondering if there was such a thing as a server tracker for KaM? Something to put on your website that shows the activity on your server(s).
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 26 Mar 2015, 12:18

Re: KaM server tracker

I was wondering if there was such a thing as a server tracker for KaM? Something to put on your website that shows the activity on your server(s).
No there isn't a publicly available one that I know... we made the XML (and HTML) output from the dedicated server to make it easy for someone to write a tool/API to do this. For something very simple you could just embed the HTML file into a frame on your website.

I know that SpecialAttack.net graph their player count from their server by parsing the XML output, so you could ask them for the code, but that's probably not exactly what you want anyway.
<<

saintk

Serf

Post 03 Apr 2015, 18:13

You're welcome btw. I replied to your mails incl. the code but you don't seem to have the decency to say thanks for that.

Also, stop flooding the serverlist with your servers. As I wrote in the mail, one server per community is more then enough. We all have the capacity to host a ton of pointless servers, but we don't.
<<

`Flawless~impY

Recruit

Post 03 Apr 2015, 21:46

You're welcome btw. I replied to your mails incl. the code but you don't seem to have the decency to say thanks for that.

Also, stop flooding the serverlist with your servers. As I wrote in the mail, one server per community is more then enough. We all have the capacity to host a ton of pointless servers, but we don't.
1) We did not get a mail from you at all? So we improvised and did it a bit differently than we originally had planned: http://flawlessgaming.eu/index.php?site ... staticID=1

2) You do not get to decide what we or anyone else does do with our/their VPS server(s). In fact, you should show a little bit more respect towards those that are trying to help this community by sacrificing their own time and money.

3) If you did send us a reply back; thank you, I suppose...

Return to “General / Questions”