Map just for village building

<<

Arrekin

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 28 Jan 2015, 18:30

Map just for village building

Hello,
is there any map where there is no enemies or their progress is stopped?
new AI making maps unplayable for me : (
iam not playing this game in standard way, just using it for "focus" switch when learning( some building orders every few minuts )

So the best would be as big as possible map with no enemies, is there anything like this to download?
Last edited by Arrekin on 29 Jan 2015, 11:49, edited 1 time in total.
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 28 Jan 2015, 18:41

Re: Map just for village building

well take a look in the map design, i believe someone made a giant map with economic victory.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 28 Jan 2015, 20:05

What exactly are you looking for? Are you looking for an economic objective or do you want to have a pure sandbox game (no objectives -> just building)? If you want just a sandbox game then just make a mutiplayer game by yourself (I recommend a map like Rich Land, The Final Frontier, or Volcanic Violence: Lots of building space and resources).

If you want an economic objective the you'll need to make a request.. as far as I know there are currently no hard core economic missions...unless they are hiding within a campaign ;)
Actually on second thought, try the special map Fun with Flags. It is very economic set. It takes a little time to learn but it is a very fun building game once you get the hang of it :)
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 28 Jan 2015, 20:36

If you want an economic objective the you'll need to make a request.. as far as I know there are currently no hard core economic missions...unless they are hiding within a campaign ;)
*cough* TFN *cough* AED :P

but there is a map that has an objective to get 1000 knights in 10 hours i believe. so maybe you can look that up.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

Arrekin

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 28 Jan 2015, 21:39

some economic mission would be nice but only if not time dependant.

ill try that trick with multiplayer, sandobx is probably best for me. thx for answer : )
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 28 Jan 2015, 21:42

No problem! If you want the possibility to change speeds at will then just load the desired multiplayer map with the map editor and save it as a single player map. You'll keep the mutiplayer version but you'll also get to play it from the single player menu, enabling you to change the speed and load the game back much more easily.
I used to spam this forum so much...

Return to “General / Questions”