AI & Editor

<<

RR88

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 28 Dec 2014, 18:05

AI & Editor

Hi,

First of all, I love that someone is still keeping KaM alive, big thank You for that, now to the point(s).

1. Is the AI implemented fully now? Will they attack me/develop towns etc.? I keep searching the board for the AI info, but all I can find are usually posts from 2/3 years ago, where it's stated that AI is not fully implemented, so I just wan to check.

2. I've tried playing 1 map with AI, everything went great, but the AI didn't attack me, later I've found that they all died of starvation... As I can see there are goals to set for each player in map editor, how do I set it, to make AI concentrate first on expansion, than war?
<<

Michalpl

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 29 Dec 2014, 17:50

Re: AI & Editor

They do it by themself if the setting are changed to default mp agresive AI
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 30 Dec 2014, 07:58

The AI will probably never be "fully implemented." Like most things in this Remake, it is constantly changing and evolving. However, the AI is much more competent than it has been in the past. They will build a fully developed town, but they have some issues with making terribly long roads, for example. The AI is reasonable smart about how long it will build as it expands until it has all the resources it needs. For example, if the AI feels it doesn't have enough food, it will make more buildings that produce food.

I can't say I've ever seen the AI attack in mutiplayer, but I believe that it should does do so.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 30 Dec 2014, 10:37

they do attack, but it takes thm a really long time to do so.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

Michalpl

Sword Fighter

Post 30 Dec 2014, 13:01

they do attack, but it takes thm a really long time to do so.
First attack 1:30:01 avenger time tested by me

Rush attack about 0:30:00 or 0:45:00 (milita rush on small map)

Return to “General / Questions”