Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

help how to get that tool i see on youtube video?

<<

stefinger

Post 24 Nov 2014, 11:32

help how to get that tool i see on youtube video?

Hi fellas can anybody please explain to me how to get that tool for revealing whole map that i see on most KAM videos on youtube.Check time 5:43 to see what i mean
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAQ67G-xcBM
Iam searching for it 5 days without an success.I have a remake version 5503
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 24 Nov 2014, 12:09

Re: help how to get that tool i see on youtube video?

That video you linked to is a replay. KaM Remake includes a replay viewer as part of the game. If you create a save in KaM Remake and then go to Replay Viewer on the main menu and select your save you will get a view like the one on Youtube.

If you just want to reveal the map there's also other ways like using the map editor or cheats.
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 24 Nov 2014, 12:10

Save your game. Go to the mainmenu. Go to the replays Section. Choose your save and start the replay. Then just do what the guy on the movie does.
<<

steffinger

Post 24 Nov 2014, 13:55

That video you linked to is a replay. KaM Remake includes a replay viewer as part of the game. If you create a save in KaM Remake and then go to Replay Viewer on the main menu and select your save you will get a view like the one on Youtube.

If you just want to reveal the map there's also other ways like using the map editor or cheats.

Thanks guys i managed to found that myself but when i wanted to delete the thread it was already too late.Anyway can you please explain to me how to reveal a map i love to play without that black fog covering my view.I love ramake its so good but still has some questions about some thing i want to find out ow to do can anybody leave a contact here so i cant chat with him about some questions i have about a remake version?

Return to “General / Questions”