Co-op TSK 07

<<

OmfgUrANoob

Laborer

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 12 Sep 2014, 10:21

Co-op TSK 07

Hello,

I thought it was possible to play as the green player which is in the campaign played by an AI in the TSK 07 map.
I tried to play the map in co-op but now it is only possible to play on location 1 and 2.

Does anyone know why this is changed?

Tnx
Kind regards
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 12 Sep 2014, 12:19

Re: Co-op TSK 07

It made the map very easy when one human started with a full village and weapons production, so I decided to make that player an AI ally like it is in the campaign.
<<

OmfgUrANoob

Laborer

Post 12 Sep 2014, 13:02

Thanks for your quick reply,

shame, I liked it that way :)

But I can see why you made this decision.
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

Post 12 Sep 2014, 13:14

You could always change it in the map editor. Go to the tab Global Scripting -> Player Types, and tick the human box for the right player number, then save it as "TSK 07 3P" or something like that. Then you can send the folder "MapsMP\TSK 07 3P" to your friends and they can play it with you. In the upcoming version, transferring maps is done automatically in the lobby so that will be easier.
<<

OmfgUrANoob

Laborer

Post 12 Sep 2014, 15:15

Brilliant!!!
<<

cinsoniTe

Post 15 Sep 2014, 01:20

Hey there, I searched through the forum to look for an answer to my question. I found this thread and think this is the right place to ask.
So I installed KaM + Remake lately and I am planning to play some co-op games with a friend of mine. In the lobby I came across the problem that I do not know how to correctly enable AI players. So for example, in TSK 07 there are 5 players, 2 possible human players and 3 AI players. But what happens if I open all remaining 6 player slots and put them on AI? Will the game simply ignore the additional players or does it get screwed up because the game setup is not designed for that many AI players?
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

Post 15 Sep 2014, 02:52

Hey there, I searched through the forum to look for an answer to my question. I found this thread and think this is the right place to ask.
So I installed KaM + Remake lately and I am planning to play some co-op games with a friend of mine. In the lobby I came across the problem that I do not know how to correctly enable AI players. So for example, in TSK 07 there are 5 players, 2 possible human players and 3 AI players. But what happens if I open all remaining 6 player slots and put them on AI? Will the game simply ignore the additional players or does it get screwed up because the game setup is not designed for that many AI players?
Hi,
Are you using the latest version of KaM Remake (r5503)? If so, AIs are loaded automatically in co-operative maps, you do not need to add them in the lobby. All you need is yourself and another player in the human locations. All the other slots in the lobby can be closed or open, but should not be AI.

Let me know if you need any further help.

Return to “General / Questions”