Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

A List of all the Best KaM Remake MP Gamers as of June 2014

<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 22 Jun 2014, 11:13

Re: A List of all the Best KaM Remake MP Gamers as of June 2

Just need more, fast/ daily tournaments and a detailed point system or statistics to the players. Personal statistic could be useful and then everybody can be visible what is the exact skills of the players.

Anyway as you guys already wrote the differences between the best and the good players are very small in the MP games. Maybe the biggest diffs is the managing/leading/ collecting your team. Technically- thanks for the replays and prebuilds- there isn't huge skill differences between the players. All good and best players have good and bad days. Some has more also;P

So I think to the questin is who is the best LEADER/CAPTAIN KaM in the multiplayer. -and this will be only a small group of players.

yes and this topic remind me also to another one, please close or move the complete topic there.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 24 Jun 2014, 18:53

I am disappointed with the lack of flamingo in this topic :l

Pour speler. ~TDL
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 24 Jun 2014, 19:57

I am disappointed with the lack of flamingo in this topic :l
I don't know if that's what you were missing there, but here's a flamingo for you.
<<

hunter

Post 03 Jul 2014, 21:16

Hi Pawel95,

what nick do you use during game? Thanks.
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 04 Jul 2014, 05:26

Mostly Pawel95 or just Pawel, but I stopped playing kam multiplayer eco games few months ago, because I had/have no time :-)
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

Post 19 Jul 2014, 09:20

:)

Will be there topic for July also?
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 19 Jul 2014, 12:45

I hope so. I've my fingers crossed for moderator intervention! Plus, Anti is gone, so I shall wield the banhammer! (6)
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 19 Jul 2014, 15:42

I hope so. I've my fingers crossed for moderator intervention! Plus, Anti is gone, so I shall wield the banhammer! (6)
no one is afraid of your banhammer, it only bans americans so europeans are not affected.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 19 Jul 2014, 20:38

Actually my banhammer is only used on bots, but I've stolen Tom's gwhahahaha
<<

Weekend

Farmer

Post 20 Jul 2014, 01:17

I think we all know that Weekend is the best player anyway
<<

ChrisEggII

Sword Fighter

Post 27 Jul 2014, 08:59

I think we all know that Weekend is the best player anyway
You are so modest :mrgreen:
<<

Bo_co

Woodcutter

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 27 Jul 2014, 11:30

Like Sado said Spamming is not everything. You also need to use them wisely. There is also a difference in gametime. Some players might win most games with rushing the other team with some horses (2vs2 for example). This fact doesn´t make them to very good players. However if you think about your strategy in every game and you´re trying to do new things, this shows already that you are little bit of "skilled".
Also note that there are different gamemodes. If one player lost nearly all 1vs1 vs other players, that doesn´t mean that he will be a bad player in a 4vs4. I guess you mean 60 Min PT Games with x1/x1 Speed, because I´m pretty sure that those "Pro players" have a nearly perfect strategy for their economy, so it works best as possible in 60 Min PT. If these players start play 90 Min PT Instead, they would need some time to improve their economy. Sado just listed a random lists of players that are playing really often, but it has nothing to do with their actual skills.
Also a skilled players isn´t someone who has 50 prebuilds on his pc saved and plays Richland, GoldenCliffs,Across the Desert all the time and is good on these maps. There are even players playing all the time on one location and don´t want to test another one. A good player is someone who could also make a decent army on a map that he has played once (without watching the mapeditor (even while the game is running) for 20 min :P )
Actually spamm is nothing, not even 30% of winn as sb said, but its just nothing, if you haven't any fight skills. F.ex the guy - Ahmed, always making a lot of at PT, huge army but completly 0 skills, he is losing every battle, EVEN if you have twice less than this guy.

What about support game with editor. Its a good way to improve "times" in the game, so its the best way also to improve your economy and amount of PT troops. Its fairly good to use editor normally in every game, you can think about strategy before the game, you know where all sources are. I'm not talking about whole city which you can rise in the editor, because its useless, there is only a need to have a known how things looks like before the game, and PRO knows it :)

And if i would have possibility the define finally the best remake player, it would be the guy with highest fight/battle skills, and the guy who has the best and higher army producing per mminute after PT.

BTW. First time here, so hello !
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 27 Jul 2014, 13:25

Welcome Bo Co :P Well I fully agree with your definition:

"And if i would have possibility the define finally the best remake player, it would be the guy with highest fight/battle skills, and the guy who has the best and higher army producing per mminute after PT. "

However I wouldn´t say really that "spam is nothing". True, double amount of army doesn´t help you, if you can´t control it completely, but your example with "Ahmed" is a bit drastic. There are many different game types. Let´s say a 1vs1 on Golden Cliffs: Sure, you can win also with less army, with your fighting skills. However in 1vs1 games it´s mostly like: You have 10 swordmen less = Your enemy will win the first fight and won´t loose a single bowmen, has melee left and the Game is over.
You should know from our game from yesterday as an 8vs8 example, that we have won because we did better in fighting, but this isn´t that easy in every gamemode (e.g 1vs1) :D
<<

Post 27 Jul 2014, 13:32

Naah yesterrday i just over-spamm everything with 310 troops in only 1:30

I've relate to 4x4 player game, if we are talking about spamm. 1v1 its true, that 10 swords more can winn the match. But than you can camp(stay in a base) and wait for more troops from great army produce/per minute, which is much better than opponer --> so finally its still better, i mean the strategy.
<<

Bo_co

Woodcutter

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 27 Jul 2014, 13:35

hey it log me out ;( when i havve posted

Return to “General / Questions”