Re: SNAKE: Kam Remake version :)

GG
<<

LeniVietz

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 01 Sep 2013, 13:16

I allowed my knight to do what he wants and he caught the snake 4 times while I wasn't looking... Unfortunately he starved* after 22 minutes :(

R.I.P.

*or maybe it was the poison from being bitten?
<<

Esthlos

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 15 Nov 2014, 01:34

So... I tried this map out in RC3, but it gave an error warning when catching the snake.

Since Tef hasn't visited the forum since 03 September 2014 I tried fixing the map... and ended up also having the camera move when the Knight gets teleported when reaching the edge of the map, adding 3 more possible types of snakes and making both the type and the speed customizable at start.

I also added the .libx files for both Italian and English, since it was missing them... the map can thus now be translated with the Translation Manager.

I'd PM Tef about this if he visited more often, but I think that in this situation this edit will be better off attached here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way, even though it may seem silly or wrong. You must try! - John Keating, "Dead Poets Society"
<<

Tef

Lance Carrier

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 04 Sep 2017, 23:07

Permission granted. I just tried your version, very very cool! :)
So... I tried this map out in RC3, but it gave an error warning when catching the snake.

Since Tef hasn't visited the forum since 03 September 2014 I tried fixing the map... and ended up also having the camera move when the Knight gets teleported when reaching the edge of the map, adding 3 more possible types of snakes and making both the type and the speed customizable at start.

I also added the .libx files for both Italian and English, since it was missing them... the map can thus now be translated with the Translation Manager.

I'd PM Tef about this if he visited more often, but I think that in this situation this edit will be better off attached here.
<<

Esthlos

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 05 Sep 2017, 13:01

:D

(Welcome back!)
Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way, even though it may seem silly or wrong. You must try! - John Keating, "Dead Poets Society"

Return to “General / Questions”