Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Game screenshots you'd like to share

<<

Stocky

Recruit

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 06 Mar 2019, 14:11

Re: Game screenshots you'd like to share

Many games do not last longer than 1:20 so why don't we play this more ? :lol: It's actually quite easy to not screw up :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 07 Mar 2019, 20:14

How about xbow/pike spam, would be funny to fight with such army. Might be useless, although I can see they could be pretty good for slightly defensive playstyle on a proper map.
<<

Stocky

Recruit

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 08 Mar 2019, 14:59

Well ye I think pikes are quite easy to kill when there are many range compare to the swordfighters, but It might be better in 1v1 actually to outnumber opponent. The thing I've noticed is that only bread is quite not enough when you have 80 serfs even with 2 bakers so third one is needed at least.

Also the coal problem is significant so I had an idea to build like 26 woodcutters and for example 9 wooden weapon makers would be making axes which would be traded for coal and other 4 would be making bows to trade for iron. (build armory workshops instead of weapon makers is much better but It's bit slow) This way It could be possible to keep the iron production forever basically. 2 markets is minimun for that, i would rather go for 3 or 4 cause coal consumption is huge like this. But this would need 100+ serfs and 4bakers minimal with 3 inns probably. :lol: I am still curious to see how would it work so I'll do that next time. Still I feel like this is on the verge of possible really but who knows (6) :mrgreen:
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 14 Mar 2019, 20:39

This is a solid strategy in 1v1. As the number of players increase, so do the number of bowmen. The effective strength of bowmen increases at a nonlinear rate since only so many melee righters can fit in one spot. In addition, flanking becomes slightly less useful since chokepoints are plugged with soldiers. In 1v1, the battlefield is much more open, allowing a small increase in melee fighters to quickly outflank and overrun a smaller army.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 18 Apr 2019, 21:21

Do not tell to TDL, but the new advanced AI built the market :mrgreen:
mAIrket.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General / Questions”