Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Game screenshots you'd like to share

<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 25 Sep 2018, 07:43

Re: Game screenshots you'd like to share

So this means that if you take 2.7 kg / 3 (three sausages per pig in KaM), each sausage serving is a surprising .9 kg
Would you want to boost the sausage in the game? 1 sausage could feed 2-3 serfs? :mrgreen:
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

Post 17 Oct 2018, 11:56

each sausage serving is a surprising .9 kg, almost a whole kilogram! That is a huge portion!
Wow, if you give me 1kg of sausages as reward, I can also live as a serf with no problems at all.

P.s
Kam needs more scientific researches like this :P
I skip fish as food in real life, so I'm not really familiar with it, but Based on Ben's explanation about sousages can we have information about the fish also?
So maybe could make the remake more reality. would have to serve citron for fish?
Should give a bakery to the inn? At this moment looks the inn's a kind of self service one.
What about the vine? Sweet or dry?
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 17 Oct 2018, 14:31

You should start a new topic if you want to continue the science of KaM ;)
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

jaredo

Serf

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 14 Dec 2018, 15:10

<<

cmowla

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 14 Dec 2018, 16:55

Wow, what is the army population in that map? 10,000? The design of the city sort of reminds me of the aerial shot of all of the Mr. Smiths in Matrix Revolutions (when they all blew up after Neo killed the original Mr. Smith).
Invasion won: with 0 losses and without save reloads|TSK 20 in 4.47 minutes|Border of Life Co-op Won in 1h33m55s|The Official KaM Speedrun Page
What makes me an Expert isn't my skill in of itself but my desire to win big.
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

Post 15 Dec 2018, 09:20

Picture of the year?
I like the minimap. :mrgreen: :D
<<

jaredo

Serf

Post 15 Dec 2018, 16:33

Thanks,
Army that I want to create will be about 400-500 warriors (I don't count war machines).

Create bigger army, like 2000, isn't difficult, but having such a huge army means that every second hundreds of soldiers are hungry -> serfs need to deliver them food. Many of them dies on their way from warehouses to soldiers, and there's some more problems. I think the game isn't programmed to handle such a big armies and big cities.

Hello to everyone by the way, good to see there's still some life in the KaM society.
<<

cmowla

Knight

Post 15 Dec 2018, 17:03

Thanks,
Army that I want to create will be about 400-500 warriors (I don't count war machines).
Oh, okay. Gottcha.
Hello to everyone by the way, good to see there's still some life in the KaM society.
Oh, welcome! We should have welcomed you to the forum. Happy to see you here!

I often see that there are around 30 guests visiting the forum ALL of the time, but I guess no one has anything to say?
Invasion won: with 0 losses and without save reloads|TSK 20 in 4.47 minutes|Border of Life Co-op Won in 1h33m55s|The Official KaM Speedrun Page
<<

jaredo

Serf

Post 15 Dec 2018, 17:27

I used to visit polish site and board (knights.sztab.com) but it seems dead now :( I haven't played in KaM few years, and, to be honest, I'm not a big fan of Remake (now playing TPR and fantastic fan-made campaign The New Lands), and you guys may know - is there some good new campaign in Remake (released 3 years ago or later)?
<<

cmowla

Knight

Post 15 Dec 2018, 17:42

I used to visit polish site and board (knights.sztab.com) but it seems dead now :( I haven't played in KaM few years, and, to be honest, I'm not a big fan of Remake (now playing TPR and fantastic fan-made campaign The New Lands), and you guys may know - is there some good new campaign in Remake (released 3 years ago or later)?
I have played the first mission of Path of Blood, and I liked it. But there wasn't too much (public) discussion about what people liked (or didn't like) about it. This was a campaign that was in the works when you were probably browsing this forum back in the day, but the first four missions were released last year. You have to scroll through the thread to download each of the missions, starting from this post.

I'm a huge fan of Co-op Knights. (You can play this by yourself as well...you don't have to play with a partner unless you want to.) Emotion 98.3, the mapmaker, also made a sequel campaign, but I haven't tried it yet. However, based on the quality of his first campaign, I am sure the second will not disappoint when I finally get to it!

(You can just browse the Map Design subforum to see other new maps or campaigns from the time of your last visit.)
<<

jaredo

Serf

Post 15 Dec 2018, 18:54

Thanks, I'll check it out :)
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

Post 15 Dec 2018, 20:58

Create bigger army, like 2000, isn't difficult, but having such a huge army means that every second hundreds of soldiers are hungry -> serfs need to deliver them food. Many of them dies on their way from warehouses to soldiers, and there's some more problems. I think the game isn't programmed to handle such a big armies and big cities.
Script it. Then the oilder can get auto feed, even possible to not use feed, just simple set their hungry level. :wink:
<<

jaredo

Serf

Post 16 Dec 2018, 08:02

Do you mean script in Kam Remake?
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

Post 26 Feb 2019, 11:26

what pro.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Stocky

Recruit

Post 01 Mar 2019, 22:23

Since It's my avatar on TS I may as well share it here just for an inspiration and because its a nice picture. :mrgreen: Some of these strats are not really competitive but It's still possible to play them even on "pro lvl" :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General / Questions”