Post 08 Nov 2009, 11:42

since this is the biggest argument of all time
Since proof has the nature of personality, people never get convinced of anything by its appropriate formal verification but by their own attitude. Let me share a simple example for this. Peter and John are in a room. Let's suppose the window is closed. They are discussing whether it's closed, however. Peter gives John a formal proof of this. Now I'm asking: does John have the obligation to accept this fact? In case Peter tosses him through the closed window, yes. Otherwise John will probably answer "I don't believe that" as he doesn't want to.
Well, when I was saying "the biggest known opponent of creationism was phylogenesis" I was lying a little bit. The biggest one was human pride in all ages that makes the majority cannot stand having a lord other than themself. However, everyone is serving to someone constantly, at his own discretion: world tendences, streets and fashions, popular nicknames shall prove that. Topic is Life and I guess the biggest thing that bothers people is the fact that they (we) cannot give life to anyone or anything by volition. Insemination is not life giving, bearing is not life giving, they are co-operating in giving life, often unconsciously.
I think it could end up ugly
Since people aren't bound to use their real names and photos on the worldwide web, thus not having the obligation to take responsibility of their words, you're absolutely right saying this.
As for me this theme got ended up. I'm returning to talking about empty thoughts at these forums.
Primus Christianus Hungaricus Categoricus