Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Noooo!! ...now I'm sad...

<<

Sir Peter

Rogue

Post 30 Dec 2008, 18:39

Noooo!! ...now I'm sad...

Well, it's a little bit funny, maybe. I don't know why I'm posting this but... oh well ^^.
So here goes! I had a dream, yesterday, and it was about KaM, I was doing some mission in campaign, it was called mission 13, but in real life it has nothing with that. I was a normal, regular red player with regular buildings, but my enemies... ;( I was so sad when I realized it was just a dream... my enemies were Arabs, they had Arab buildings and units. Their every building was replaced into Arab style, which also looked very similar to Joymania's style of drawing. They even used my storehouse!! ^^ (finished!)
But in the dream, I thought of something: "I know, I'll take screenshots and I'll try to use those buildings as KaM mods!". Why would I think that, if I am already playing the game, and I see those buildings, why would I... oh nevermind...
I'm so sad it's just a dream... :cry:

But... you know what? Right now, my dream is to make that dream come true! I kinda remember how the buildings looked like, but I especially remembered two buildings. It's the Tower and Barracks. Tower looks fine, it could be great to have it, but Barracks... that looks weird, very weird, it's some stupid giant sitting on the wooden throne...! Wut?!
I hope that you people can also help me make that dream come true! ^^ (except for the barracks... yuk!)
<<

Categoricus

Warrior

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 05 Nov 2009, 00:37

:o Do you still remember them? Could you send me some approximate drawing of your dreamt buildings?

I remember in 1999 when I was first trying to solve mission 2 of TSK, I wondered the enemy's horsemen. I really desired to have horses, so next night I had a dream, in which I bent down to the floor and looked below the cupboard, don't know why, but what I saw was really worth a lumbago! There was an instrument fixed to the wall, looking like a mile meter in cars, but it was showing the number of my horses in KaM, exactly 3500! :P

You can imagine how I felt when I woke up... :cry: Actually I had a 10-hour-played savegame of mission 2 without any hopeful result.
Primus Christianus Hungaricus Categoricus

Return to “General Chit Chat”