<<

Nibo The Destroyer

Barbarian

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 16 Dec 2015, 19:00

Migration Topic

No disrespectfull comments here plz!
---------------------------
Sure there are the rough patches everywhere, but don't forget about what us white people did back in the days.
Especially our country with our proud VOC and the massive crusades in our now called Europe. ;)

Gosh i hate this excuse:P It were the black chieftains wo sold us the slaves. Yet everybody was very very very wrong:P

Also, from the very first wars ever there were slaves.
Arabic tribes took European slaves(sometimes even sold by ourself)
Europeans took African slaves
Even the Spartans took over an entire race and forced them to be their slaves(Helots)

Now back to the migration discussion.

Very good to see that the Refugeecamp(AZC) near your village is not causing much problems. May I ask how many refugees there are in that camp? And from which region they are?

In my city they said they build 2 AZC's for syrian refugees. While there is already known that in 1 of them will come 1500 Somalian refugees(all males). This is not only way to many people to control/educate/integrate in 1 camp plus everybody knows what happens if u put a lot of dudes together. It either works out perfect or u get a big chaos:P
Et ego vici
<<

thibmo

Council Member

Post 16 Dec 2015, 20:23

Re: Migration Topic

Soo, since this was semi-directed towards me as well, I will give a small response and hope to be able to set this aside. :)
Gosh i hate this excuse:P It were the black chieftains wo sold us the slaves. Yet everybody was very very very wrong:P
No worries, I know about this, and also that a lot of the white races were sold off as slaves, I pointed to the VOC as it's internationally the most well known one.
Very good to see that the Refugeecamp(AZC) near your village is not causing much problems. May I ask how many refugees there are in that camp? And from which region they are?
All Syrians as far as I am aware of, I tend to not poke my nose in these kinds of businesses like most of the people around here.
It's a kind of "You leave us be ourselves, we leave you be yourselves" situation here.
Actually sat in the train a few times where refugees were traveling with to that camp, they were rather kind (Oddly enough I can be quite social when curious).

The amount I am not sure of, again I tend to keep my nose out of their business. :)

I am very neutral about this subject, I am glad they are gone from the war zone, yet maybe some should have not come here due to their issue with adjusting.
~~ The magic wizard of PascalScriptus. ~~

KP-Wiki :
  • Information about Knights Province scripting ( unofficial )
  • Information about several hosting/server maintenance basics
  • Other random stuff
<<

Nibo The Destroyer

Barbarian

Post 18 Dec 2015, 09:59

quote instead of edit
Last edited by Nibo The Destroyer on 18 Dec 2015, 10:03, edited 1 time in total.
Et ego vici
<<

Nibo The Destroyer

Barbarian

Post 18 Dec 2015, 10:01

"Nibo The Destroyer"]Yes there are also very many refugees who are really nice and decent! Probably most of them. Its just a small percentage of refugees who fuck it up for the others. We just have to find a boundry between helping the refugees and stopping that small percentage.

Here are 2 vids happened 2 days ago here in the Netherlands.

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6703966 ... ellen.html

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6704113 ... ellen.html

The story behind it: The people of the village (11.000 inhabitants) were told 1 week prior these riots that they would get a refugee camp in their village(1500 refugees) without any form of consultation. And a group of 100-200 people stormed the city(village) hall. The fireworks tossed by the rioters are called Patronen and Nitrates (illegal in Netherlands, Not so illegal in Germany and Belgium) They can blow of peoples hands/Be very damaging to peoples faces

Just shows we are sometimes just as bad.. These idiots forced themself upon the cities officials with violence in order to gain what they want to have. (What in my book is called terrorism too).

Fun fact* This is the first time in 30-40 years that de Dutch Police had to fire shots (these were warning shots in the air) whilst a riot/demonstration
Et ego vici
<<

thibmo

Council Member

Post 18 Dec 2015, 15:04

"Nibo The Destroyer"]Yes there are also very many refugees who are really nice and decent! Probably most of them. Its just a small percentage of refugees who fuck it up for the others. We just have to find a boundry between helping the refugees and stopping that small percentage.

Here are 2 vids happened 2 days ago here in the Netherlands.

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6703966 ... ellen.html

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6704113 ... ellen.html

The story behind it: The people of the village (11.000 inhabitants) were told 1 week prior these riots that they would get a refugee camp in their village(1500 refugees) without any form of consultation. And a group of 100-200 people stormed the city(village) hall. The fireworks tossed by the rioters are called Patronen and Nitrates (illegal in Netherlands, Not so illegal in Germany and Belgium) They can blow of peoples hands/Be very damaging to peoples faces

Just shows we are sometimes just as bad.. These idiots forced themself upon the cities officials with violence in order to gain what they want to have. (What in my book is called terrorism too).

Fun fact* This is the first time in 30-40 years that de Dutch Police had to fire shots (these were warning shots in the air) whilst a riot/demonstration
OK, I did not edit, I quoted your stuff leaving your words identical to your initial post. (That's for this post: quote instead of edit)

About the videos, blame the government and not the refugees please.
Plus these weirdos that rioted are less then the dust under my desk.
This is not how you treat other people..
Instead of talking they decided to fight, that's just childish behavior IMO.

Now I must sign off on this topic, this is a gaming forum, political stuff is something I would like to keep between me and my family. :)
~~ The magic wizard of PascalScriptus. ~~

KP-Wiki :
  • Information about Knights Province scripting ( unofficial )
  • Information about several hosting/server maintenance basics
  • Other random stuff

Return to “General Chit Chat”