Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Just a logic Question

<<

Pranav

Laborer

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 14 Mar 2015, 16:57

Just a logic Question

If there is already a topic like this please forgive me for making a new one but here is my question

1)The store house LOOKS small but how how can they hold infinite amount of wares and i know the meaning of the store house and the purpose but the bakery and the butcher looks a little big than the store house and they can only store 6 sausages and 5 breads so please share your thoughts on this logic question :) ?
2)how can u store horses together with corns don't the horses eat the corn which are stored in the store house :)
3)how does the market get the wares does the market trade it from anyone else or is it just stockpiled in the market?
4)looking at the mines,Metallurgist,Iron smithy and weapons and Armour makers the coal and the iron ore are just spilled on the ground and how does the Metallurgist know how much amount of the ore which are spilled on the ground he should use to make the weapon,gold chest,iron bars?
Again these are just logic questions
And share your thoughts on these logic questions
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 14 Mar 2015, 17:04

Re: Just a logic Question

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 14 Mar 2015, 17:06

1) This "inconsistency" is needed for gameplay, and is used similarly in other RTS games. Tell me, would the game be better if the storehouse could only hold 6 of each ware? I don't think so.
2) People keep dog food in their house along with their dogs. Why don't the dogs eat it all? Because people don't leave the bag open in front of the dog!
3) Same as 1. It's for gameplay. They appear by "magic"
4) They could measure it somehow...I don't see how coal that has been spilled makes it impossible to tell how much coal is there (though I agree it is strange that the artist decided to draw the ore spilled rather than in bags/buckets.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Esthlos

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 14 Mar 2015, 17:11

1) The Storehouse extends deep underground: every time a Serf brings a ware, they dig a little deeper.
This is why it looks so much bigger from the inside.

2) Since it's so deep underground the horses are stored frozen, and are thawed when needed. This is also why they don't eat at all after becoming adult.

3) This is a secret. If we told you, we'd have to kill you. Painfully. You don't want that.

4) Our workers are highly experienced, and can quickly judge a quantity by eye. The gold spent in their education was not wasted.

P.S. Batman Ben, I think he was joking. :P :wink: :P
Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way, even though it may seem silly or wrong. You must try! - John Keating, "Dead Poets Society"
<<

Pranav

Laborer

Post 14 Mar 2015, 17:18

2) Since it's so deep underground the horses are stored frozen, and are thawed when needed. This is also why they don't eat at all after becoming adult.
The more deep the serf dig it gets more and more hotter and how can the horses can be frozen
3) This is a secret. If we told you, we'd have to kill you. Painfully. You don't want that.
Its a pleasure to know that before dying :D :D
one more logic question how does the stone mason make three exactly equal stone with just an hammer cause making a square stone with just an hammer is not possible
<<

Esthlos

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 14 Mar 2015, 17:33

The more deep the serf dig it gets more and more hotter
In KaM, Chuck Norris was beaten to death... as a result, the Hells froze over.
and how can the horses can be frozen
With a freezer, of course.
one more logic question how does the stone mason make three exactly equal stone with just an hammer cause making a square stone with just an hammer is not possible
Because it's a square hammer.
Alright, you convinced me.
The wares in the Marketplace come fr Image
Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way, even though it may seem silly or wrong. You must try! - John Keating, "Dead Poets Society"
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 14 Mar 2015, 18:38

the stonemason actually has more then a hammer, he also uses a tool the dutch call a beitel, you know a tool that the romans used to craft statues.
Alright, you convinced me.
The wares in the Marketplace come fr Image

Dammit tdl stop being mad about the market!
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

Nibo The Destroyer

Barbarian

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 16 Mar 2015, 10:38

Is this a troll?? :P
Et ego vici
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 16 Mar 2015, 10:58

this is a troll
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

Pranav

Laborer

Post 16 Mar 2015, 13:41

I came up with another logic question and here it is the buildings are built by timbers and stones the frame work is built by the timber and the rest is built with stones and if u guys look at the goldmine and school house some of the blocks of stone looks blue and how does the white colored stones suddenly turn into blue stones your thoughts on this question :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 16 Mar 2015, 14:16

they paint it on the construction site. another logic question, why do you not use any dots or commas maknig my brain go out of breath when reading? :C
<<

Pranav

Laborer

Post 16 Mar 2015, 14:41

Oops! Sorry for that.Where do the builders get the paint?. Am a little weak in grammar so bear with me.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 16 Mar 2015, 14:52

they paint it on the construction site. another logic question, why do you not use any dots or commas maknig my brain go out of breath when reading? :C
C'mon, disco! We don't all have the blessing of coming from countries with a high percentage of English speakers ;)

(p.s., your typos are maknig my brain hurt :mrgreen: )
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 16 Mar 2015, 15:37

C'mon, disco! We don't all have the blessing of coming from countries with a high percentage of English speakers ;)

(p.s., your typos are maknig my brain hurt :mrgreen: )
well i do not care that much about it in forum messages, as long as it is not super terrible. *cough* maknig *cough* (could not resist)
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 16 Mar 2015, 15:54

Return to “General Chit Chat”