You know Smith?
Why? Mister Andreson, why, why?
Oops, thats mister andERson.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 19 Jan 2012, 17:59

Re: Introductions

Greetings. It is neat to see another player from the the United States. I hope you enjoy the forum.
<<

richard rahl

Post 09 Feb 2012, 17:08

Re: Introduction topic

they should make the "peasants rebellion" compatible with mac
<<

Wesley762

Militia

Yahoo Messenger: Skype : DJ-Goldeneye

Post 09 Feb 2012, 23:17

Hello everyone :)
ive been on these forums for few days but better late then never :)

my name is Wesley / Nick : Wesley762 (762 has no relation to me what so ever :P)
21 years old living in the netherlands.

i came to this forum because Kam is the first and best PC game i ever experienced.
it amazes me how a game of this age can still be so complicated and entertaining in this day and age.
and ofcourse with the Kam Remake improving it even more its a dream come true :).

ive registered on this forum to share my new Project with you all being "TSK Coop Campaign".
i always dreamed of combining my favorite game with my favorite playstyle (KAM + Coop).
and now with Lewins Mission editor , Krom's Map editor and an awsome online multiplayer community,
its time to realise this dream please follow my project in the map design/Kam Remake sections of this forum.

Ofcourse im also here to enjoy this community with and play some online games now and then.
So hope to so you all here on the forum or in the lobby !

Regards,
Wesley762
<<

Kridge

Crossbowman

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 11 Feb 2012, 13:54

Hi,

I'm not new here (not at all, as wesley says: better late than never), but I'm known as kridge, born in 1996 and love KaM, as we all do.
On the forum I'm called Kridge, but recently I decided I wanted a new name. On the forum, I won't change my name, to prevent misunderstandings, but online I will play under my new name: Rhaenon. This is also the name that will be displayed in game when I create a map.

I'm from the netherlands, from the most beautiful city: Maastricht.
I speak English, Dutch, Mestreechs/Maastrichts/Limburgs (which is the dialect of my town and province), German, French (un petit peu), two words in Polish (but want to learn it) and a few standard greetings and words in spanish. Does that count for 5 languages and a few words :P?
For now (2012) I'm in the fourth grade in highschool. I like to repair cars (learning), and to create art.
That's all, I think.

Kridge
<<

Garnu_Thorn

Rogue

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Yahoo Messenger: garnuthorn

Post 12 Feb 2012, 02:39

Greetings. They call me Garnu Thorn.....wel, I call myself Garnu, even in real life and only use my legal name for legalities.

The only language I speak well enough to hold conversation is my first language, English. Spanish is iffy, but from any other language I've come across, that's the only other language I can barely greet depending on the day and understand minimally. I had attempted to learn Russian, and I might pursue that further, too once I get enough interest to do so.

Of games I play, since friends played Knights and Merchants, I had to get a copy of it, and I also enjoy the Remake. I've been playing various video games over the course of primary school and secondary; never have I lost interest in the escape. Currently I'm working on Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and occasionally grind my Runescape character to another level. Sooner or later I get around to either attempting the missions in KaM, and I may also attempt to get back in to the swing of gaming through Age of Empires II with The Conquerors expansion. Of any other games I own I want to try out Elder Scrolls III, but I might wait until I build a significantly better computer for the enhanced graphics engine from Skyrim for Morrowind. Call to Power II is one I haven't touched in a while. And as well as Wizardy VII, of which I ruled at and beat through some loop holes in monster spawning and lots of drop leveling similar to Final Fantasy Tactics, except the game engine allowed you to choose a different class your attributes allowed and dropped your base level to one with any other attribute dropped to first, the class requirements, and secondly if the first didn't apply, the base attributes of your race.

A lot of my free time these days stems that I'm crazy, disabled crazy, either that if I'm not medicated I don't function properly in society, or medicated and unable to work long hours due to side effects. From that, which I don't recommend you pursuing a medicated life for disability (I'd rather work, believe me), I live on poverty level income and live well enough, with as much free time as I could dole out each day/night.

While I don't remember what syntax to use in programming, I do have a strong mathematical background and could learn a language in programming and program it very well, which is why I understand end-user programming GUIs. Yet, I don't have the patience to sit down and hash 1,000 lines of code, at least not starting out.

My age is currently 29 of this introduction, male-ish, poor upper body build but good tone and great lower body tone and average build. If anything else, my computer experience started at age 12 on an IBM compatible running Windows 3.11. I haven't touched Win 98 Second Edition, Me, and anything past Win XP. Macs I know of how they work, but only know the basics of them. Linux is the same way with me as a Mac OS.
<<

grussell

Serf

Post 05 Apr 2012, 06:46

Hello there! I am new here though have been lurking around for quite a long time running already. I am interested with anything and everything related to history which would lean toward war games on game consoles. You could add some level of interest on scuba diving with that which gives me a good mix of things to rave and like about. I hope to find people who are interested with the same thing here.
<<

Private.NL

Axe Fighter

Post 27 Jun 2012, 11:09

So let me introduce myself :)

I have already posted some comments as you might have noticed.

I am also from the Netherlands, from the nice place of Winterswijk. I do speak some languages: Dutch (duh!), German, English and I am able to read Latin. The little words of French I remember are not enough to speak French.

As you might have noticed my English is not that good, that's mainly because i am translating kind of litterly from Dutch.

Private.NL
Always look on the bright side of KaM! :D
<<

ExecutioneRRRR

Blacksmith

Post 20 Aug 2012, 10:07

Hey guys and gals!
My name is Peter, I'm 21 and I first played KaM with a demo disk when I was about 6 or 7 and all I could play was the tutorial...Over and over again, I loved the game so much that years later I decided to search it out (I had to get a copy from Germany and the postage & handling cost more than the game! XD). I only just found the remake this year about 2 months ago. Since then, I've been playing it a bit in free time by myself or with my little sister...
More about me, I am an Australian but not a developer like Lewin :( I like plenty of other games and play them such as League of Legends and Star Wars games.
I am a teacher in training (3rd year at university) and love teaching but hate uni! Haha.
My music interests are mainly 5 different artists: Jeremy Soule, Phil Collins, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, LIGHTS and Owl City. There's more that I listen to every now and then but that's definitely my top 5.
I really am already over typing about myself. If you read up to this point, I congratulate and commend you for your efforts :D Hope to see you on the forums, or on the battlefields! :D
Knights and Merchants in Australia is Roo-Riffic!
<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 20 Aug 2012, 10:43

I managed to read the whole text ;)

Anyway welcome!
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" - Buddha
<<

ExecutioneRRRR

Blacksmith

Post 20 Aug 2012, 10:53

I managed to read the whole text ;)

Anyway welcome!
If they had an 'add reputation' feature on here, I'd give you a +1 for effort :D
Thanks for the welcome too!
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 20 Aug 2012, 18:46

Welcome Executioner (mind if I only spell one 'r' at the end? ;))! I hope you enjoy it here.
And Jeremy Soule is awesome. Just wanted to let you know. :P
<<

ExecutioneRRRR

Blacksmith

Post 20 Aug 2012, 22:09

Welcome Executioner (mind if I only spell one 'r' at the end? ;))! I hope you enjoy it here.
And Jeremy Soule is awesome. Just wanted to let you know. :P
Yeah that is fine. The extra 'r's' came from not being able to have the one r when registering for some games. I have just stuck with them ever since haha. Also, I really enjoy it here (it is much quieter than the other forums I use), and I am actually surprised someone knows who Jeremy is out of my favourites :D He is a great musician and his music helps me to get to sleep at night :P
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 21 Aug 2012, 08:02

Haha, I never heard about him in the first place but I got to know some of his music from the Harry Potter computer games. I love that music and searched for more of his music on youtube. :)
<<

`Maurice

Militia

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 21 Aug 2012, 12:53

Hey Peter,

Welcome to the forums and i hope you'll have a good time here.

Hope to see you on the battlefield (H)

Return to “General Chit Chat”